1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Cant remember name of anime (beware lots of swearing)

Discussion in 'Anime, Manga & Cartoons' started by Almo, Jan 30, 2009.

1. Almo

Almo Well-Known Member

OK well I put the swear warning on there because I didnt know how to explain this anime in any other way.

Anyway the other night I got wasted as fuck as per usual and sat down to watch a random anime with my mates, as usual. I dont remember a lot of this particular anime but damn it was fucked up. From what I gather most of the story line involved demons who raped this shit out of school girls, I also remember it had a guy who came in his pants while standing in a cage of basket balls. The entire anime was very graphic.

I also remember that after the movie finished the sequel was on the same disk after the credits, this started off with some sort of german theme, lots of nazi stuff and thats about when I passed out (lol woops :p)

anyway I kind of want to watch it again just to make sure that I was actually watching what I was watching and wasnt just completely wasted and making it all up in my head (though highly likely)

2. Datanotfound

Datanotfound Well-Known Member

...Wow

Never heard of such an anime, so sorry for being un-informative. But if you like messed up animes, watch Elfen Leid *sp* =p

3. Soulation

Soulation Member

They make anything into anime these days.

4. Almo

Almo Well-Known Member

dont worry I found it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Urotsukidoji

Screenshot here:

*Screenshot not PG-13! - Seph*

5. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

Thanks for the name Al, I'll be sure to check it out very soon.

6. Almo

Almo Well-Known Member

lol seph sorry, but its not actually that high rated movie, as said in the wiki the developers used creatures and tentacles instead of actual people, and since they wernt allowed to depict penis in the movie. Thats how they got around all of the censorship :p

7. meminpanda

meminpanda Well-Known Member

i searched that name on google and o_O

8. Almo

Almo Well-Known Member

Yeah its not really the cutsy kid kind of anime, its more of the brutal adult cartoon stuff that im into, though yes this particular anime was pretty much o_O

9. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Cahos Rahne Veloza The Fart Awakens

Try to look up La Blue Girl & Lady Blue Almo, or if you're really into the graphic Hentai genre, try Bible Black (pretty messed up) or Shosaku.

10. Almo

Almo Well-Known Member

Not particularly into hentai at all lol, I just love brutal anime.

11. Reider

Reider Modereider

Just a little something extra to throw into the topic. :p
    Code:
    [Reider] https://www.romulation.org/forum/index.php/topic,13731.msg149902.html#msg149902 <--- The things you learn about your staff sometimes...
    <loonylion> lol
    [Reider] Honestly, I expected that sort of thing from B2K first due to his heritage.
    [Reider] Stereotypes are awesome.
    <loonylion> :)
    <Seph> how is that PG-13
    [Reider] Nipples are covered.
    <Seph> the girl is being fucking rapid by a tentacle
    <Seph> I don't give a shit if the nipples are covered :P
    [Reider] I thought that was a guy with a skull for a head?
    <Seph> wikipedia has
    <Seph> See also
    <Seph> * Tentacle rape
    [Reider] Didn't look like there was much rape on the part of the tentacles in that shot, probably later on though.
    [Reider] His opening post there was an awesome cover-up at least.
    But yeah, there was a good laugh out of it at least.

12. Almo

Almo Well-Known Member

lol I need to get into IRC more often

13. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

Haha, I'm thankful that that message link quote is from Almo, not me.

14. meminpanda

hahaha
    hahhaa, well i logged in that chat room waited hours and hours and no one replied xD guess i have to stay longer?

15. Reider

Reider Modereider

Sometimes you need to say something to get a conversation going.

It also depends on the time of day you go in there too. I find that evening is a good time if you're on the eastern coast in the U.S.

16. calvin_0

calvin_0 Well-Known Member

it look like a hentai anime rather then ecchi.

17. meminpanda

i actually started a conversation no one answered xD and was on from 12pm to 12 am xD

18. DB_Odin

DB_Odin Well-Known Member

Apocalypse zero... awesome anime. its not a japanese spank cartoon.... but it is very adult.
    With a great storyline.... one of those animes that should have been great like akira but it was just a little to grafic to be public