1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Can't play Fire Emblem Shadow Dragon

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by legualt2007, Apr 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. legualt2007

legualt2007 Member

Okay, so I have the emulator, no problems with it. I downloaded Fire Emblem Shadow Dragon, which only downloaded as one file, which I don't know if thats a problem. I'm used to using the gba files and on those, you need at least two files for it, the game file, and the save file. Don't know if it's the same here. Either way, I can't play it and I don't know why. The emulator can't even recognize the file. Anyone got any suggestions?

2. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

What emulator are you using? Also, the emulators create their save at some stage, usually at the start of loading them.

3. legualt2007

legualt2007 Member

I'm using the IDeaS emulator.

4. anandjones

Try using no$gba.

5. legualt2007

legualt2007 Member

Alright. I'm going to try it, but I don't know if it will do much. The file can't even be found as a DS rom file.

6. anandjones

Did you extract the .nds rom file from the archive?

7. legualt2007

legualt2007 Member

I don't even know what that means...... How do you do that? Like I said, I'm new to using the DS emulators.

8. anandjones

It should have been the same case as the GBA roms. https://www.romulation.org/forum/index.php?topic=1663.0

9. legualt2007

legualt2007 Member

Alright I did all that stuff, but when I try to play the game, the screen just stays black. I actualy can't even get the damn emulator to come up properly for somereason. The thing converted a bunch of stuff I didn't tell it to.

10. anandjones

What emulator are you using now then? Use no$gba (load it, and then search for your .nds ROM).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.