1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Can't load games

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by babie_kel, Mar 6, 2010.

1. babie_kel

babie_kel New Member

Hi Ya,

I can't upload any new downloaded games onto my r4 card - please help.. what am i doing wrong? when i have done it before i had to highlight and extract file but i am on vista windows now so what do i do to get the games onto my r4 card now?

Many THanks,
    Kelly

2. CSL00

CSL00 Well-Known Member

One question: Why go Vista now? Jokes aside, you'll have to download Winrar or stuffit expander to be able to extract the game files than you transfer, copy and paste or drag to your microSD folder. If i misunderstood and it is Vista that won't allow you to put the games on the MicroSD there are 3 answers: 1st: go back to XP or 2nd: move to Windows 7 (slightly better) or 3rd move to an OS with less BS.

3. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

I have two laptops that have Vista and I can drag games onto my MicroSD just fine.

What errors do you get when you try to drag a game to your MicroSD?

4. babie_kel

babie_kel New Member

Re: Can\'t load games

Lol i have a new laptop and it has vista on it. :)
    If i drag it onto the sd card - (e drive) it transfers but then when i look for it on my ds it's not there. I really don't know whats going on.

I'm selecting european games and servers
    Post Merge: [time]1267907881[/time]
    where do i find Winrar or stuffit expander ? do i just type it into google or something?

5. Jhon 591

Jhon 591 Well-Known Member

http://www.rarlab.com/download.htm

6. Renji217

Renji217 Well-Known Member

Do your old games show?? Maby your microSD card is full....

7. gameboy5.0

gameboy5.0 Well-Known Member

yha most likely i have a laptop with vista on it and i can move games just fine