1. This forum is in read-only mode.

can't get enough of ASIAN KUNG FU GENERATION

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by zinectics, Dec 19, 2008.

1. zinectics

zinectics Well-Known Member

can any one give me a site of where to find english website about the band ASIAN KUNG FU GENERATION ^^

2. lille_mac

lille_mac Active Member

if you want information about the band i looked it up at wikipedia ;D

link:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asian_Kung_Fu_Generation

3. grimsim1

grimsim1 Well-Known Member

And here I thought this thread was going to be about Asian Kung Fu films...poop :(

4. zinectics

sorry to dissapoint you grimsim ^^

but still at first those who will see this thread will first think of KUNG FU FILMS ^^

btw isn't arch enemy a metal band i once encounter the name in guitar world and guitar one magazine

5. Renji217

Renji217 Well-Known Member

Ive heard of them before. Their the ones who did that intro from FMA.... right??

6. grimsim1

Haha it's ok mate. Yes, Arch Enemy is a metal band. Metal is my true calling heh heh

7. zinectics

yup renji..

also the song after dark OST of BLEACH is also their song on their album world 3x
    and also one of the OST of naruto ^^

8. zinectics

grimsim... correct me if im wrong

are the metal bands in your banner all european?

im not as metal head as my self but i sometimes listen to mp3 player my 2 foreign favorites metal bands are

IRON MAIDEN
    LAMB OF GOD
    is BULLET FOR MY VALENTINE metal or hardcore ^^
    also i like the band ANTAGONIST A.D.

other metal bands i like are the homegrown of our country ^^

9. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

Yes Arch Enemy are. A very good metal band. Favourite song is probably Despicable Heroes. Good stuff.

10. zinectics

seeing the sig of anandjones RATM

is this the band that performed the battles of los angeles or the battle of mexico the concert

i also remember my friend jao who use to sing the songs of RATM

come to think of it my one of my fav. game tony hawk pro skater 2 has a sointrack from this band

GUERILLA RADIO turn that S**T off

^^

11. grimsim1

Zinetics, a lot of the bands in my banner are American (devilDriver, Black Dahlia Murder, Lamb of God). I love metal from all countries really. As long as it is good, melodic and relatively brutal. Here where I live in South Africa we have some amazing local bands. Where are you from zinetics?

They are indeed truly great. The Amott brothers are fantastic musicians and the vocalist (her name slips my mind at the current time) can really belt it out. I wish my vocals get as good as hers. Swedish death metal must be the greatest genre.

12. zinectics

oppsss i forgot to see lamb of god in your banner... is the banner the cover copy of their dvd concert im sure i had watch it in my friends house.. that concert where the vocalist blythe fights with the guitarist i think... they fight off at the streets... am i right or wrong

im from the philippines and there are some good metal bands here in my country