1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Can't find Flash carts for sale online?

Discussion in 'Flashcart Help' started by Geminis076, Apr 26, 2010.

1. Geminis076

Geminis076 Well-Known Member

Ok, well I'm still searching and no I haven't checked every single website. But I have checked the few websites I am familiar with and trust - and they no longer list flash carts. Looks like DealExtreme.com has been hit too! DealExtreme of all places, or the horror!

And the other sites I have never heard of or don't know if I can trust. I'm in the U.S. and I'm helping a friend buy an Acekard 2i for her Nintendo DSi. Anyone else in a similar boat and recently tried a "new to you" site that worked out fine? Low price would be good too.

In other words, which sites out there do currently have the card in stock? I did do a quick search but if there is already a similar post on here feel free to post a link to it, thanks!

- Oh, and I did go on Acekard.com to see the sellers they suggest, and the few I've heard of and tried are coming up empty handed too.

2. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

Here you go. ;)

http://shoptemp.com/products/Acekard-2i-Card-for-Nintendo-DS-DS-Lite-DSi-p-30.html

Just got my brother's AK2i from here the other day and I can say that it updated and ran perfectly with the latest AKAIO firmware. :)

It took about 10 days to get here from the time it shipped. (Mid-West USA).