1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Can't find a game, like it never existed

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by levantice, Aug 19, 2009.

1. levantice

levantice New Member

Hey guys,

I'm looking for a game which I forgot the name of so I hope someone can help me out. I'll explain how the game looked like and about the gameplay:

EDIT: It's a PS1 game :) And it was on a Ergheiz copy but I think my dad bought it from someone that had a pirated version there was like a menu at start so you could choose the Ergheiz game or the other game that was cracked with it.

- It was a fighting game, similiar to Fighting Force but it also had a 2 player mode which was VERY enjoyable!
    - I think the game was added on my Ergheiz game disc, but the Ergheiz disc was a copy from someone else that burned Ergheiz with that game somehow (I also think the game had the same music, but I'm not sure)
    - The main thing about the game was the start screen had different passports from the Police Department or FBI, or something else and you could choose your character, once chosen the game would start
    - You could pick up stuff like chairs, tables, plants etc.
    - In every level there was a boss, I can remember the first level was on a ship and problally every level was but on different stages, also there was a level that was played in a Lift and ninja's or enemys kept coming down
    - The game was japanese (I think) there was a man, a woman and a child, it problally had a storyline but I don't remember most of it

This game rocked! I really enjoyed it playing the 2 player mode and would really like to play it again. So if anyone has the SLIGHTEST idea what I'm talking about please give me a reply!

Thanks so much in advance!

2. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

what console?

3. Krusha

Krusha Well-Known Member

Yeah that'd be a BIG start...
    It might be PC the way he's talking
    *Googling "Ergheiz bonus game" brings up a fighting game and a heap of stuff about final fantasy... just thought I'd post that)

4. charachu

charachu New Member

ehrgeiz was only on the playstation and in the arcade. disregard that part though, since it seems like it was just a multi-boot disc that his friend made.

from what it sounds like, it seems like Dynamite Cop, but the characters don't match and it's arcade and dreamcast.