1. This forum is in read-only mode.

cant download

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by abbitweetypie, Aug 12, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. abbitweetypie

abbitweetypie Member

ive been using romulation for the past couple of months without any trouble, now tho for some reason i cant download ds games anymore. anybody any clues or any other websites i can use please?

thanks in advance
    abbitweetypie

2. hiello604

hiello604 Well-Known Member

Romulation doesn't upload roms anymore.

This is what they said.

The goal of RomUlation has always been to provide users with an opportunity to try out games in order to determine whether it is a game worth purchasing or not. We have always respected when publishers or developers felt RomUlation did more harm than good to the sales of their product.

The owner of this game contacted us with concerns that our service was doing more harm than good, so as per our goal and beliefs we have complied with their request to remove their intellectual property.

This currently covers ALL of the NDS games and is permanent, meaning they will NOT be downloadable again soon.

We understand that this may frustrate users who were looking for new games to test but we hope you also understand that this is both necessary and in accordance with our beliefs.

You will have to go to another website that uploads roms for you to download.

3. yoshi2889

yoshi2889 Well-Known Member

Did you know there are countless other threads of this and did you know that there is a message displayed saying

"The goal of RomUlation has always been to provide users with an opportunity to try out games in order to determine whether it is a game worth purchasing or not. We have always respected when publishers or developers felt RomUlation did more harm than good to the sales of their product.

The owner of this game contacted us with concerns that our service was doing more harm than good, so as per our goal and beliefs we have complied with their request to remove their intellectual property.

This currently covers ALL of the NDS games and is permanent, meaning they will NOT be downloadable again soon.

We understand that this may frustrate users who were looking for new games to test but we hope you also understand that this is both necessary and in accordance with our beliefs."

Sorry but I'm getting SO SICK of these threads...if you click the "Show unread posts since last visit" link you see at least five of these posts.
    It's not only you, but ALL newbies post a thread like this...
    Seph or Loony should warn users who post a thread like this...

I'm getting the feeling people only come here for DS ROMs, but there are countless other ROMs available...why don't you emulate a SNES game on your DS?

Grab emu, grab game, emulate game, play game.
    There are not only DS games on this world, you know.
    Plus with using your keyboard you can also find alot of the DS ROMs in this forum and if you can't find it request the game you're looking for.
    In other words: Use your head's eyes and read a note.

In the next thread I am SO GONNA FLAME the person...

4. msg2009

msg2009 Romulations sexiest member

just type in the rom number in the search box and you will find a megaupload link on the forum

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.