1. This forum is in read-only mode.

cant delete games on my microsd

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by d.L, Apr 16, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. d.L

d.L Member

hi every1
    I cant seem to delete games off my microsd card. ive deleted some games i dont like on the microsd and the games dont show up on my computer when i plug in my microsd card. but when i insert the sd card into my ttds then into my ds the games show up. It also takes up the memory so i cant add any more games. any1 know how to fix this problem ??? thx

2. knightroad

knightroad Well-Known Member

Well, back up what you want on your desk top, then reformat your micro sd. Hope that helps. Quick format usually does the trick for me.

3. d.L

d.L Member

nope not workin

4. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

...maybe for some reason they have become hidden files, is hidden files enabled?

If so have it on so you can see them.

If not, well if I was there I would have figured them out, you have checked all the folder correct?

I keep all my stuff in folders to assist me in finding the files...

BIG TIP-check everywhere even folders that you think they aren't in-my habit is to drag disk contents to the recycle bin instead of right clicking, resulting in me moving contents to folders and forgeting...

Hope that helps.

5. d.L

d.L Member

im not sure if hidden files is enabled. and if it is enabled do u know how to reveal hidden files? many thanks

6. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

Try running chkdsk.

7. d.L

d.L Member

wats a chkdsk? lol i feel like a noob

8. d.L

d.L Member

soz. nvm i just googled it. lazy me

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.