1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Can't decide if I should get a Supercard DS Two

Discussion in 'Flashcart Help' started by DestinyZX, Mar 11, 2011.

1. DestinyZX

DestinyZX Well-Known Member

Hello, everyone. I'm a little torn up about this and I really need opinions from everyone. As everyone knows, the Nintendo 3DS is coming at the end of March and I'm torn up on what I should do. I know that about 8 different Flashcarts support the 3DS but I'm not sure if I should get a new flash cart because I'm getting the 3DS soon. I want to hear opinions from everyone in regards to it so...

Should I get a Supercard DS Two or not?

I want to know because I'm planning to get a Nintendo 3DS on my birthday and I need opinions from everyone. I hope to hear from everyone.

2. RoM-ee

RoM-ee Well-Known Member

there's lots of reason to buy and lots of reason not to buy.

reason to buy
    best damn cart..period

reason not to buy
    wait until you actually own the 3DS
    I hear there's new DSi mode cart coming out soon (like the cycloDS iEvo)
    nintendo might release a firmware that blocks flash cart

If it was me I'll wait to see what happens after the 3DS is release

3. DestinyZX

I see. The 3DS comes out March 27th but I plan to get it on my birthday. I'm gonna wait and see how things turn out. I may get a Supercard DS Two but I don't know how to work it. Is there a site providing all the how to stuff?

4. hirokaski

hirokaski Well-Known Member

id say grab the card before nintendo shut the site down as they are cracking down on piracy

5. DestinyZX

to hirokaski: I doubt the Supercard site will get shut down. I'll get the Supercard DS Two alright. I just hope I can figure out how it works.

6. Boyav

Boyav Well-Known Member

Don't worry, it's quite user friendly if all you want is DS/SNES/GBA emulation. For everything else, I don't use those features but I would assume they are simple as well.

7. DestinyZX

Okay then I think it convinces me enough.