1. This forum is in read-only mode.

cannot save game

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by Simon91, Jan 26, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Simon91

Simon91 New Member

Hi Guys,

I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask or not...... i downloaded 2 games from here for my sons DS Lite but problem is he cannot save them .His other games works perfectly (Downloaded from here too) .games are 0986 - Pokemon Ranger (E)(FireX) and 4205 - MySims Agents (EU).

he is using Acecrad 2i and i bought it last week so everything is uptodate...

any one can help me out if there any solutions for it...it would be great help for me.......

Thanks in advance

2. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

Are you using AKAIO 1.5.1?

3. Simon91

Simon91 New Member

Thanks for reply.......but what is that?when i bought this card (Acecard ) i bought one 4gb memory card too and from store they helped me andcopied some files into memory card.I think system files for acecard

i think i have new akloader v1.5.1 ..thats the reson i cannot save old games ? but if i downgrade or which loader is the best loader for old and new games

4. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

http://akaio.gbatemp.net/nloaders/

5. Fire_Ice

Fire_Ice Guest

When you have a Acekard 2i and you start the flashcard up and you see your games PRESS
    START and you'll see a list of options go to systemoptions and then
    PRESS 2 times L then you'll see advanced options with 45 options.

The last option is the save type you want to use .save or .nds.save I use
    always .save.

The second thing you can do is go to your game that doesn't save but before you start the game PRESS START and then PROPERTIES and then PRESS Y for ROM settings
    From there you can change the save type of the game select the saveslot you can turn on or off the download play soft reset and you can turn the cheats on or off

I you can change the savefile to the right format your game will work just fine and you'll be able to save as it should.

I hope this helps you a bit if not let me know and I'll try again!!

6. Simon91

Simon91 New Member

Thanks
    @ Fire_Ice your first option in Advanced options i have only 3 choices
    1.Show hidden files
    2.ROM name in list
    3.Scroll speed

Nothing else (didnt find any option .save always)

and from second choices now i changed Default slot to Slot 1 lets see if that helps or not........

How to change save file format ? and how do i know which one is right format?? Im very new in this so......please help me out

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.