1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Cannot Load Downloaded NDS Games :(

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by sapphiregurl88, Jan 2, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi everyone!

I just downloaded two NDS games, and after trying to create a save file and start playing, it said: "Unable to read data. Turn power OFF and reinsert the game card." I did that a few times and it still didn't work.

I downloaded my other games from a different site (which is no longer available) a while ago and it worked. So I was wondering if the files I downloaded here was corrupted or is there is something wrong with my DS card? Am I the only one having this problem cause I see that everyone else doesn't seems to?

Any help or suggestions is greatly appreciated!

2. iwantndsroms

iwantndsroms Well-Known Member

what games did you download and what cart are you using,what console are you using and what firmwares do they have on them.

3. I downloaded Kingdoms Heart and Mario and Luigi Bowsers Story. I also have two others but I didn't try those yet (thinking is not going to work too). I'm using the R4DS and I have the DS lite. I do not exactly know what a firmware is...but it has folders like the _system_ and moonshl on it, no clue what those are for.

Sorry I'm still a newbie at this.

4. Jhon 591

Jhon 591 Well-Known Member

You put thouse files on a microSD chip in the root, That meen's the first page you open on your microSD

5. I did that. I placed the new games along with the other games that I have on the microSD chip. Almost like adding them to the list. I've done it before with no problems but now it doesn't work on the new games that I downloaded.

6. Seph

Seph Administrator Staff Member

Please read common issues thread as well as the anti piracy one.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.