1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Cannot download Legend of Dragoon disc 3 & other small prob

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by Weedmor_Fatblunt, Jul 21, 2011.

1. I have the first two discs & I've just been downloading them as i complete each one, so it's definitely NOT the "more than one download at a time" problem. There are no problems with my emulator (ePSXe) other than it will skip occasionally, idk why, but if you can give me some helpful info on either it would be greatly appreciated on my end. Also, how can i make the graphics better other than by turning up the internal X/Y resolution?

2. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

Re: Cannot download Legend of Dragoon disk 3 & other small prob

you cant make the graphics better, they are PSX native graphics. They look best at 800x600 resolution because that is the closest to the native television resolution (720x576 for PAL or 720x480 for NTSC)

3. Re: Cannot download Legend of Dragoon disk 3 & other small prob

Yea i can't make it like ps3 but it is possible to make the characters a lot more defined and their colors will show up better. Do you have any tips about the downloading problem though? thats really the main thing. is the file missing from your database or can you check?

thanks a bunch dude :)

4. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

Re: Cannot download Legend of Dragoon disk 3 & other small prob

the server is having issues, someone will be going to look at it in a few hours time.

5. Re: Cannot download Legend of Dragoon disk 3 & other small prob

aite awesome thanks man

6. I ended up going to another site to get disc 3. I will probably have to do the same for disc 4 as your site still refuses to cooperate. I have not tried downloading other games yet, so hopefully it is specifically L.O.D discs 3+4 that have this issue. Just letting you know.