1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Can you recommend me some DS games????

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by Inunah, Mar 26, 2010.

1. Inunah

Inunah Well-Known Member

I have problems with playing games for over 10 minutes at a time.... Any suggestions?

I like Puzzle games, RPGs, Action-Adventure games, Platformers, First Person, Simulation, and Adventure games.

I like games like Scribblenauts, Theresia, Mario Kart DS, Picross DS, Mario and Luigi, Spirit Tracks, and Rhythm Heaven.

I do NOT like games like Myst DS, Metroid Prime Hunters, anything with Imagine in the Title, or movie based games like Shorts or Inkheart.

Please only suggest games that work on R4 with YSmenu and are in English or have English patches (unless they can be played 100% with absolutely no knowledge of Japanese)..... So I can try them.

2. someirishkid

someirishkid Well-Known Member

Wow...pretty vague selection there.
    RPG - Pokemon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum
    Puzzle - Professor Layton or Zelda Phantom Hourglass
    Platformers - New Super Mario Bros.
    Simulation - Urbz

Hope that helps :)

3. Inunah

Inunah Well-Known Member

I've actually tried all of those. I'm selling my copy of Urbz, I have PH, Professor Layton was too hard for me not to go to Gamefaqs for every puzzle, and right now i've got Pokemon HG on my R4 so.....

I WAS going to make a list of what I've played, but unfortunately it would've been too long.

4. growlth

growlth Well-Known Member

someirishkid did a pretty good suggestion...

RPG - Shin Megami (search it and go for any of em'), World Ends With You (5 star game/RPG)
    Puzzle - Zelda Spirit Tracks (and the games listed by irishkid) and Hotel Dusk
    Simulation - Anno - Create Your Own World (I think that's the name)

5. Inunah

Inunah Well-Known Member

Never actually tried Shin Megami, but from what I've seen I won't like it (It has that horrible battle system movey thing like FFT has. God awful in my opinion. Never liked that type of thing from the start), I've played TWEWY, I own Spirit Tracks, didn't really like Hotel Dusk, and not too fond of Anno.

6. darky000

darky000 Well-Known Member

I can suggest:

Visual Novel - Time Hollow
    Simulation - Lost in Blue
    RPG - Suikoden Tierkreis
    Action Adventure - GTA: Chintatown wars

For more recommendation, if you haven't seen this thread yet: http://forum.romulation.net/index.php?topic=25676.0