1. This forum is in read-only mode.

can u save states on no$gba 2.6a?

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by starbourne, Jun 16, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. starbourne

starbourne Member

this may be a noob question. i tried to adjust settings in the emulator i got a screens to load sometimes but it produced different results like the top screen would be fine but the bottom looked funny or vice versa, both screens would be fuzzy. so anyway it loaded it still didn't work and froze. i went on youtube and looked in the forums before posting because i feel i should try to help myself b4 asking others for help but i was unable to come up with the answer. help please :'(

2. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

save states do not work with NDS roms, only GBA roms. for NDS roms you need to use the in game save feature

3. starbourne

starbourne Member

ok thank you very much

4. meganova

meganova Well-Known Member

you can try it on iDeaS emulator..but there's a glitch if you use the savestates function..but try it if you want..the no$zoomer 2.3.0.2 also have savestates function but it didn't seems working though....

5. starbourne

starbourne Member

ok cool i'll give it a try, thank you :)

6. Yarukinasu

Yarukinasu Well-Known Member

WOW! There's a save states feature on NDS Emulator!? Even though if it's glitchy, it might be helpful on some rhythm games or like catching pokemon lol. I was just gonna ask this question but it already answered my question lol

7. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

It wasn't improved stable enough to be used with NDS.

8. meganova

meganova Well-Known Member

Yep,I agree with Anandjones.Sometimes it didn't work well as I mentioned.
    My advice is..don't use it.

9. casper1910

casper1910 Well-Known Member

Yep I agree

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.