1. This forum is in read-only mode.

can someone help please

Discussion in 'Flashcart Help' started by playboy999, Jan 3, 2013.

1. playboy999

playboy999 Member

i have just got a new r4i-gold 3ds card what do i have to do to get it to work which filmware do i need to put on it

2. DeGladiator

DeGladiator Well-Known Member

3. playboy999

playboy999 Member

i have done that and i keep getting a message error has ocurred hold power button

4. funguy

funguy Well-Known Member

You need to go to the website of your card and see if there is an update file/patch which will allow your cart to operate on the latest 3DS/DSi firmware.

If there is an update file this needs to be run on a DS console that your cart will operate on.

5. playboy999

playboy999 Member

done all that still cant get it to work sorry to ask this but do i put filmware on micro sd card that goes into r4i gold cart

6. necr0

necr0 Well-Known Member

Where's prectorians 'Do you think we are phsycics' post when you need it?
    Post Merge: [time]1357230316[/time]
    Yes.

7. playboy999

playboy999 Member

sorry but cant get it to work

8. funguy

funguy Well-Known Member

Let's start with the website of your cart.

9. playboy999

playboy999 Member

www.r4i-gold.com

10. funguy

funguy Well-Known Member

Ok, so you downloaded http://www.r4i-gold.com/en/download/skin/2012/0115/281.html

You had your carts kernel/firmware and this update on your cart and you used another DS that works with your cart and ran the update?

EDIT: You need to put the Firmware Upgrade file and your cart's Kernel onto your microSD and run the Firmware Upgrade file on a DS that your cart will work on.

11. DeGladiator

DeGladiator Well-Known Member

Funguy he has an R4i-GOLD 3DS not an R4i Gold Pro this is the right firmware
    http://www.r4i-gold.com/en/download/skin/2012/0115/282.html