1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Can someone help a fool to try and get the games working on the DS lite

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by p_cosgrove, Jan 5, 2010.

1. p_cosgrove

p_cosgrove Member

I have a R4 Revolution card for DS (NDL/NDS) and a Transcend 2GB MicroSD card. I had a 4gb SanDisk micro SDHC card but was told that wouldn't work with the R4 card and that I needed a 2GB card instead but it sill doesn't work

I completed the following steps
    1 - Download WinRAR to my C: on the computer
    2 - Selected the games, clicked on he European flag and then clicked onto the European Server and downloaded the game onto the C:
    3 - I then extracted the file and then dragged the just NDS files from the C:eek:nto the E: MicroSD USB 2.0
    4 I then take the MicroSD card out of the USB and stick it into the R4 card and then into the DS and get the following error - "Couldn't find_DS_MENU.DAT"

2. Jhon 591

Jhon 591 Well-Known Member

Sounds like the _DS_MENU.DAT is missing on your microsd, Or firmware missing

Hear is a new firmware for the original R4 Revolution card for DS (NDL/NDS)

DSTT v1.17a12 For R4 Original Users , Updated 27/12/09, (NOTE) R4 original ownly

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?f0itmtdty5m

Root folder

[​IMG]

TTMenu folder

[​IMG]

NDS Games folder

[​IMG]

Hope this helps

3. p_cosgrove

p_cosgrove Member

Jhon 591 - You are a star!!! thank you very much

4. jenniferpellham

jenniferpellham New Member

OMG! You are my HERO!!!! I got these R4 cards over a week ago and have been trying to figure out how to get them to work, and all along it was a bad software that I got off the website which I purchased the R4 cards from. You really don't know how much time I have spent googling, youtubing, and how many forums I have gone to searching for an answer. You will have made my two little boy's day tomorrow when they wake up and know it is FINALLY working! Thank you!

5. Bagazkara

Bagazkara New Member

hey the link is broken