1. This forum is in read-only mode.

can some 1 tell me if there is a way to add cheats to ePSXe

Discussion in 'Cheats & Hints' started by chris606, Dec 22, 2008.

1. chris606

chris606 New Member

sorry just started useing ePSXe can some 1 tell me if there is a way to add cheats to ePSXe

2. apophos755

apophos755 Well-Known Member

Yes there is. First you need to download PEC (playstation emulation cheater). Just google it. Download it to your ePSXe plugin file. Extract it there. Open ePSXe. Go to Config--->Video. On the Config Video screen, click on the down arrow on the "Select/Config Main Video Plugin". You should see "psx emulation cheater 2.5". Click on it. Click OK. Reopen the Config Video screen. Click on "Configure" under the "Select/Config Main Video Plugin", then select the video plugin that you prefer.

In order to use the "PEC" I find it best to place a shortcut on your desktop. Open it, then open ePSXe, go back to PEC and select what game you will be cheating on. Then select what codes you want to activate. Then click on "Send Cheats to Plugin. Now go to your ePSXe and boot your game. Enjoy.

3. DragonQuester

DragonQuester Well-Known Member

thanks apophos755.... i have been playing ePSXe for a while now, and i need cheats :p lol thanks

4. apophos755

No prob....glad to have helped. If you need more help PM me.

5. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Cahos Rahne Veloza The Fart Awakens

Gone back to FF7 eh apophos?

Why ask for your help via PM? Just post 'em here or on other threads you can help out with. That way other/newer people can also see/read up on what suggestions, tricks & tips you've given people in the past are & maybe that'll help these new folk out :)

6. apophos755

Just in case he was having probs with his config. I'm not trying to keep anything from anyone. ;)

Yeah, I thought I would go back to what feels right. I was missing Cloud a little bit.