1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Can Not Load DS Games, Need Help Please?

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by Lenore Rose, Feb 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lenore Rose

Lenore Rose New Member

I havew downloaded several DS games and two are an english patched version of Pokemon Heart Gold and a normal Japsanese copy of the same game and the only game that works out of the five that I have downloaded (not counting the pokemon duo) is the Japanese version of the Pokemon game, all other games look like they are going to load but in the end they do not.

What could I be doing wrong?

2. Jhon 591

Jhon 591 Well-Known Member

Best to let people know what card are you using to play them on ?

3. Lenore Rose

Lenore Rose New Member

Ahh see, I am a newbie to downloading DS roms/emulators, I have only ever downloaded GBA and NES/SNES roms before so the DS emulator is completely new to me so I didn't know you needed a card (which now makes me wonder how the Japanese version of Pokemon Gold Heart could be played if I needed a card to play it on but im not going to go into technical stuff) so I guess the question now is where do I get said card from? What card would be the best?

4. Lomaha

Lomaha Well-Known Member

A DSTTi, an Acecard 2i or something like that would be a good start.

5. Jhon 591

Jhon 591 Well-Known Member

The emualtor don't need a card, just the real nintendo ds, thats what i thought you ment at first sorry

If you are using the emulator then try runing games on no$gba 2.6a , but most emulators are not prefet

[Tutorial] How to play DS games on No$gba

https://www.romulation.org/forum/index.php?topic=31241.0

Download the pakage it will have the english firmware.bin

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.