1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Can I trust this site?

Discussion in 'Flashcart Help' started by AnimeboyX3, Aug 21, 2011.

1. AnimeboyX3

AnimeboyX3 Well-Known Member

I'm thinking of buying my SuperCard DSTwo from here

http://www.r4shops.com/supercard-dstwo-for-nintendo-dsi-1-4-3.html

Reason I want to buy it from there because it claims that the SuperCards there work even with the DSi 1.4.3 and 3DS 2.1.0

So this means I don't need to manually update it myself since I don't have an outdated DSi and below and I know no one with one.So anyone ever shopped there before?Are their Cards Legit?

2. sylar1000

sylar1000 Well-Known Member

I love how every flashcart is listed as an R4

3. Jonez001

Jonez001 Well-Known Member

no.
    ShopTemp is better

4. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

most good online stores will update it before shipping if you ask.

5. AnimeboyX3

Soooo I really cannot trust this site as much?And TBH the only place I went for flashcarts was WiiloveDs but now it's down.I'm too hesitant on other places now.....

6. sylar1000

sylar1000 Well-Known Member

my brother got his Acekard2i from Lighttake, it seems like a pretty good site.

7. Akalakawak

Akalakawak Well-Known Member

Buy the AceKard 2i or R4i Gold 3DS (better in my opinion as it hasn't needed any updates for passing DSi or 3DS updates)
    From www.Lightake.com Thats where I get mine and they're Legit. The AceKards even have real Anti-counterfeit stickers and numbers!

8. Crazyplayboy

Crazyplayboy Well-Known Member

Get my DSTwo from here: http://www.digitopz.com/supercard-dstwo-for-dsi-xl-dsi-p-37.html found it in GBAtemp, shipping fast and working great, i recommend them.

9. iluvfupaburgers

iluvfupaburgers Well-Known Member

use www.shoptemp.net you can find trusted sites to buy cards there and reviews about each site. and i also believe that the supercard dstwo is the only card that does not require a dslite to update. but not sure

10. Crazyplayboy

Crazyplayboy Well-Known Member

Acekard 2i also need to use a DS or DSi to update.

11. iluvfupaburgers

iluvfupaburgers Well-Known Member

yeah, i know, i was talking about the supercard dstwo :p

12. AnimeboyX3

K I ordered my SuperCard DSTwo from Modchipcentral.It's prepatched to work on DSi 1.4.3 and 3DS 2.1.0-4 and other ppl who shopped there confirmed that their cards are 100% legit and my card should arrive on Friday.

Now should I be worried about the whole Nintendo will Brick your system if you pirate stuff?

13. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

No, it's fear mongering.

14. AnimeboyX3

K will take your word on it.Thnks :D