1. This forum is in read-only mode.

CAN I HAVE SOME HELP PLEASE GUYS

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by niky79, Dec 13, 2009.

1. niky79

niky79 New Member

im having trouble using the spirit tracks zelda on my nds it just wont load up it gets to where it saysat top of screen nintendo and bottom screen says all rights includiing the copy right of the game, scenario , music and programme, reserved by nintendo. it just will not get past that point and am well gutted as was so loooking forward to playing this game please will u try and get me a working zelda spirit tracks id be so very greatfull thank you so much and thank you romulation for all the great games i have had so far hope you have a great christmas and a happy 2010 have a good one too all and thanks again hope to hear from you soon on zelda !!!

2. someirishkid

someirishkid Well-Known Member

Either that's a problem with the rom (sometimes happens to new ones) or the company have done a copyright locking thingy that prevents you from paying. On Final Fantasy: CC Echoes of Time i had to get a bypass code for action replay to play my game.
    If it's a rom problem, search around for a "fix patch"

Hope that helped! ;)

3. kamuikurou

kamuikurou Well-Known Member

Hummm... next time you can specify your flashcart and firmware version so we can pinpoint the problem easier. :)

Moreover, search the forum first for this. A solution for this can be found here: https://www.romulation.org/forum/index.php?topic=28754.0

Happy holiday! :D