1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Can I download any DS game from here to my AceKard 2i

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by nickiwilko, Feb 27, 2010.

1. nickiwilko

nickiwilko New Member

Sorry if this has already been answered somewhere else ......
    I have just brought a DSi and a AceKard 2i, and as I am pretty new to this was wondering if the games I already have downloaded for my daughters DS Lite will work if i put them on my AceKard 2i for my DSi ...
    Thanks

2. nemesis11

nemesis11 Well-Known Member

yes it will

3. miros

miros Well-Known Member

Yeah, the ROMs that are in your daughters flash cart will work in your AK 2i. If you want to use her save files, be sure to configure the settings on your AK 2i to work with a different file ending (ex. Pokemon.sav or Pokemon.nds.sav). Other than that, you should not have any problems with your AK 2i.
    miros

4. nickiwilko

nickiwilko New Member

Thanks for the info it's a great help...
    One more Q, can i use the same style Micro SD card in the AK 2i as in the R4...? (currently using a Kingston MicroSD/Transflash Memory Card)
    Thanks again

5. miros

miros Well-Known Member

I believe that the Acekard is compatible with all different types of micro SD cards (including SD and SDHC).
    miros

6. melleopberg

melleopberg Well-Known Member

I want to buy a flashcard for the DSi but i don't know a site where to download DSi roms.

7. miros

miros Well-Known Member

As of now, I do not think that there are any sites where you can download DSi games. Even if you were able to get your hands on some, there is currently no way to emulate them, so they would just be digital paper weights.
    miros