1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Can I check something????

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by leyorchard, Jan 2, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. leyorchard

leyorchard Member

Got some really helpful advice the other night about r4i problems, well i'm a step further on.

The card loads fine, I get the star wars logo etc, now when I click on it I get I get a box that says Moonshell2.NDS 807k, I can't find the games I loaded.

What should I be seeing if I've done everything correctly?

In the top screen I get the info microsd 8gb Fat32 and an sd card that seems to be pulsing!!!
    Does any of that info soung right??
    So close to giving up and bining the card!!! is it worth trying an acecard are they idiot proof, lol??

2. ironmunky

ironmunky Member

I never used the R4, but acekards are pretty nice. I just got mine a couple of days ago and didn't know anything about using it. I put DS games, a SNES emulator/ROMS, a Genesis emulator/ROMS, a NES emulator/ROMS, and skins on it with no problem. So yeah the acekard 2i is pretty easy to use.

3. iwantndsroms

iwantndsroms Well-Known Member

you should get a top screen with the pulsing sdhc logo(usually in red) thats right but you should also have a list of games and a background on the bottom screen also the top screen should have soime sort of background.i would format the sd card and start again with a new firmware download from the website on the box that the r4 came with as there are so many variants of it(fakes).do you know if it says v1.4 on the cartridge in a yellow star ?my one has got the firmware from r4i-sdhc.com version v1.09b on the upgrade for r4 and on the r4i v1.4 i have the v1.14b firmware.i have both types

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.