1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Can epsxe memory card data be transferred to a psp and work?(plus other psp q's)

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by mds64, May 12, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

I am aware it's in a special memory card format, and thus need conversion, but is it possible at all?

Also, since your here, I currently use psx2psp, and would like to find a site that has the data.psp file that is most current, and prehaps some links to where I can get some pics to make my psx conversions look nice...

Finnally, I'm guessing that psx2psp isn't quite perfect, I just converted an img file of mortal kombat trilogy, and after all the menu's and stuff, the fights themselvs don't show ie it freezes, is there a compatibility list or did I do somethign wrong, it is a nstc version from romulation, I'm surprised though, silent hill pal worked, and the pal games don't work too well I heard...

Thanks for your help-and yes I have alreadt tried looking on my own this time XD

2. quuuicky

quuuicky New Member

1. To convert a saves you will need CWCheat plugin, you can find instruction here.
    2. Lots of pics, icons and sounds available here.
    3. List of psx on psp compatibility with the tips available here. And I think you should read this guide.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.