1. This forum is in read-only mode.

can anyone help

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by derekeden, Oct 31, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. derekeden

derekeden Member

can anyone help i am new and have a question i can not get answered on any tech help?

2. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

We cannot answer your question unless you ask it.

3. derekeden

derekeden Member

i cant get my bin and cue files to play on my psp and i dont know how or what to do getting frusterated with it can you help?

4. TirithRR

What type of PSP do you have?
    Do you have Custom Firmware installed? What type?

The PSP cannot play PSX games in BIN, IMG, CUE, ISO, etc. format. They have to be converted to EBOOT files.

Check out this thread:
    https://www.romulation.org/forum/index.php?topic=26046.0

5. derekeden

derekeden Member

yes i have custom filmware 5.50 m33 or something like that but i dont know how to simply get the games i have downloaded to work on my psp

6. TirithRR

Read the thread I linked to. It will tell you how to play Playstation 1 games on your PSP.

7. derekeden

derekeden Member

i have that popstation version and i try to convert and it tells me cannot open c/documents and settings/user1/desktop/files/base.pbp whats this mean?

8. TirithRR

Google "Base.pbp" and download it, put it in the files folder in the psx2psp directory.

9. derekeden

derekeden Member

i got it to convert now i just put that into the game folder on my psp right?

10. TirithRR

Yes.

Put it in the PSP/GAME folder

11. derekeden

derekeden Member

i did that and am trying to load the game for instance i have resident evil 2 disk one and it went all the way to where it says this game contains gore ect and locked up i am sorry for all the questions but i have been trying to figure this psx on psp for 3 months and noting is working except what you have helped me with thus far thank you and do u know what the problem could be ideas?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.