1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Can anyone help me name this movie?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Kiekoes, Dec 27, 2010.

1. Kiekoes

Kiekoes Guest

Hi guys, I recently remembered a movie that I saw a couple of years ago, I didn't saw the whole movie, but I did saw about 3/4 of the movie. I think the movie was about a gun or something, because there was a scene were a kid hides a gun in the toilet, and a guy wants that gun and kidnaps that kid. There is also a scene where the kid is lost and a couple takes the kid home, only thing is they are psycho parents, they let the kids have fun and videotape it and kill the kid afterwards, so the mom rescues the kid. And the end scene is that the dad (?) is lying on a ice-hockey field and the ice-hockey guys are shooting at him and he's blooding in his face and all the ice is covered in blood. That's about all I can remember, does anyone know the name of this movie?

2. doughboy

doughboy Guest

they were a pedophile couple (the girl shoots them) and the kid gets kidnapped by hobos as well...
    Running Scared (2006) your welcome...

3. Kiekoes

Kiekoes Guest

Dude thank you so fucking much ;D

4. NYman

NYman Well-Known Member

Looks awesome, gonna watch it. :)

5. doughboy

doughboy Guest

it's actually a good movie if you must know...
    the pedophile concept itself can be made into a movie altogether, were the pedophiles get brutally massacred at the end :D

your very welcome dude :D

6. lewis9191

lewis9191 Well-Known Member

Sounded good until you ruin the end. Thanks mexican

7. doughboy

doughboy Guest

My bad...Kiekoes kinda gave it away a bit as well... :-X
    Mind you I said brutally massacred not shot
    It's still a good movie to watch...and I think it was the end of that particular scene not the movie...

8. fabvini

fabvini Well-Known Member

Gonna download it on vuze. =P

9. doughboy

doughboy Guest

Thanks for letting us know, but Azureus is slow quite frankly...