1. This forum is in read-only mode.

can anybody tell me abbout a interesting game?

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by JustMayon, Feb 13, 2008.

1. JustMayon

JustMayon Member

you know in beyblade g revolution for GBA you could customize the blade so it will work diffrently?
    well im looking for the same idea only twice sophisticated anybody has an idea?

2. DragonQuester

DragonQuester Well-Known Member

So do you mean like a game related to a beyblade type game? Try Medabots Rokusho or Medabee version You can customize their body parts to fight certain ways

3. JustMayon

JustMayon Member

yeah i mean somthing like that, thanks.
    and i dident mean to beyblade related combating (or somthin') i meant games (mostly rpg's) with powerfull combating system in anyway to customize the player offence and stuff

sorry for the bad english

EDIT:
    the game is nice but its turn based, do you know a game that is not turn based mybe?

4. DragonQuester

How about Final Fantasy? Or Draogn Quest (its currently japenese, but theyre working on a translation)

5. JustMayon

JustMayon Member

they are both turn based, but thanks anyway :)

6. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

Final fantasy VII isn't as turn based as the others, and that battle system gets VERY complex later in the game

7. DragonQuester

Well I hope you enjoy those games dude. Try to google GBA Adventure or RPG Games or something close to that, so you could research and find what game is suitable for you.

8. rounds25

rounds25 Well-Known Member

Theres Mother, but thats Japanese. Only other I can think of is Boctai (awesome game), but its not really RPG.

9. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

It was released in US/Europe under the name 'Earthbound'

10. iamlegend

iamlegend Well-Known Member

Nope....Mother II was released as Earthbound...

Mother was Japanese release only...

11. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

Earthbound.. That's on SNES right? I remember playing it and I was versing the last boss and you just keep praying to hurt the guy.

12. JustMayon

JustMayon Member

Thanks A LOT guys! i'l try them out!