1. This forum is in read-only mode.

call of duty world at war.

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by chelseakickarse, May 12, 2009.

1. chelseakickarse

chelseakickarse Active Member

hi i am stuck on a level on cod world at war. it's the one where you have to go underground in a metro station then you go through the platform until eventually you get to a bit that's flooded and there is like a barrier of rocks and barb wire that you cannot cross. then you see enemies on the other side of the barrier. i have tried shooting them but they just keep coming. i don't know what i am supposed to do or where i am supposed to go now. can anyone help please? ??? ???

2. chelseakickarse

why wont any one reply?????????????

3. I can help you my friend, just give me a call on my mail :p

4. d0nnyy

d0nnyy Member

you need to shoot the enemy's on the other site until something happens :p, after a few minutes a large flood comes and then you have finised the mission... i think.

5. chelseakickarse

ok simple plan its the level eviction i think you go to the metro station then you go all the way to the end where there is water. you go on to the water and theres a small barricade on the other side is the enemy i was killing them for about 20 mins lol and nothing happened.

6. chelseakickarse

yeah my friend says someone on your team goes to unlock a door but on my game no one does.

7. d0nnyy

d0nnyy Member

..... what is the name of the mission?

8. chelseakickarse

9. chelseakickarse

um eviction i think the one where you go in to the metro station

10. d0nnyy

d0nnyy Member

ok.. i've played the mission, and when you are at the barrier it says: defent (..) when he opens a door.. After exactly 1 min killing the enemy on the other site of the barrier there comes a big flood and then is the mission over.

perhaps there is a bug in your game?

11. chelseakickarse

dont know they just seem to keep coming for ages no one goes over to the door

12. chelseakickarse

my mission objectives just say regroup with your team

13. d0nnyy

d0nnyy Member

perhaps you must update the game? what is the version of your game?

14. chelseakickarse

it just got updated

15. d0nnyy

d0nnyy Member

strange...

16. you must kill the enemies on the other side and than a big water splash come over you.....the end..:p

17. you must kill the enemies first...

18. than something happens with you team ( regroup or something ) do that go to your team...than comes a water splash xD

19. chelseakickarse

ok guys i don't know what i did different but i restarted the whole level and i managed to do the level! ;D thanks for all your help any way.

20. Hey, dude, what's your online stats??? whats your rank?