1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Call of Duty World at War wifi Action Replay?

Discussion in 'Cheats & Hints' started by kyle5507, Dec 29, 2009.

1. kyle5507

kyle5507 New Member

Does anyone know any Codwaw wifi ar cheats. I have searched everywhere. I really want them for my Dstti. I played some guy who was launching rockets literally every second.. I did some research and saw a vid that said he used a Action Replay, so i searched everywhere, couldnt find it. Please help me :))

2. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

It's never fun to cheat when playing multiplayer. Don't stoop to their level.

3. kyle5507

kyle5507 New Member

I know, i wouldn't. I would just fight cheaters/glitchers. I hate cheaters on Multiplayer games too.

4. Kiekoes

Kiekoes Guest

Then why do you want cheats?

5. yoshi2889

yoshi2889 Well-Known Member

No. Sometimes the game doesn't function correct or you even brick your DS (I've readed)!

6. phongle123

phongle123 Well-Known Member

AR codes dont work for DS on multiplayeq unless your find a code that is AUTO ACTIVATE and doeqnt change the current game coding for everyone. I still havent got a online code for mario kart. and not changing code is that like on PSZ there is a code for Equip any Weapon that works online. and that code dont change the script code just character. USING A PSP so mispelled words 2 bad.

7. kyle5507

kyle5507 New Member

they are definitely possible, i had a bunch of wifi codes for mario kart and other games. You just need certain codes.

8. snoopigin

snoopigin Guest

ive looked for codes so i can make it into a USRCHEAT.DAT file but i can only find infinate ammo & heath which probably wont work on wifi and its only for the '(U)' version, so i think you're out of luck sorry.