1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Call Of Duty: World at War - Help please with the artillery guns enemy boats

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by saltypuss, Nov 17, 2008.

1. saltypuss

saltypuss Member

I am playing this and cannot seem to use the artillery guns to shoot the enemy boats. I have moved the adjustment slides but cannot seem to align the shots.

I love COD but getting annoyed with not being able to get by this very early stage.

Help if possible.

Cheers

Saltypuss

2. Seph

Seph Administrator Staff Member

I had something similar with the towers in the beginning, didn't work until I quit the game and loaded my save game.

3. saltypuss

saltypuss Member

I have tried quitting and going back and continuing the game. Have even tried going through the cave and disengaging the land mine and then trying the enemy boats, still no joy.

Is this a save game of yours or one you have downloaded, I understand that this is possible on the ds.

I have tried 20 times tonight and ready to through the ds out of the window.

4. rush n kaos

rush n kaos Well-Known Member

serious? i got through it no problem... i did die a few times though, the tower at the beginning was really stupid that's true

5. saltypuss

saltypuss Member

I did the tower ok When using the guns and blowing up the ships, where do I aim. The shots don't hit the ships not matter where I aim. Di I shoot all the ships.

If you can help, I would appreciate it.

6. Barathrum

Barathrum Well-Known Member

you aim a little above the ship, you probably hit the boat already, but there is TWO boats one is very hard to detect. you just have to scroll a little to the right and you'll see the second boat.

7. rush n kaos

rush n kaos Well-Known Member

oh right, i didn't even bother to aim the up/down bar on the first cannon
    the second cannon has a boat in the front, the second is on the VERY right side, i missed it the first time and died there :p

8. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

Yes it took me a while to get that one. I tried all the correct lengths, but it didn't work. However I just returned, and then reentered.

9. saltypuss

saltypuss Member

Thanks for this. I will have another go now and see if I can manage it.

Cheers

10. 2maya2

2maya2 Member

only need to go again? good!

11. GR33N Beast

GR33N Beast Well-Known Member

just keep trying u know wat they say praice makes help =D