1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Call Of Duty MW2 over hyped?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by stirgo1212, Feb 21, 2010.

1. stirgo1212

stirgo1212 Well-Known Member

Is there anyone here who also find that people are getting too hyped up about the new Call Of Duty?
    For instance, everyone in my class at school has the game and i am pretty much the only one who isent playing it!
    I feel left out because they only talk about this friggin game! And because i dont have a PS3 or a decent PC to play the game on,i cannot buy it!

Does anyone have the same kind of experience?

2. nex26

nex26 Well-Known Member

No, it's the greatest game ever, it's even better than Halo. You should go out and buy it immediately... you're missing out on an experience of a lifetime.

3. stirgo1212

But i cant, thats the point!

4. nex26

nex26 Well-Known Member

You have to buy this game, nay you must buy this game. I don't care if it involves selling a kidney, this game will complete your life and bring you success and women.

5. stirgo1212

W T F

6. yoshi2889

yoshi2889 Well-Known Member

Same.....

7. Rysio

Rysio Well-Known Member

It won't only grant you succes and women, but also money and eternal fame.

8. ggrroohh

ggrroohh Well-Known Member

Are you sure you're not just jealous cause you can't play it?

9. meganova

meganova Well-Known Member

It was a good game, really worth to get a new pc to play it.

Although I'm not very sure why I get 51% of game completion.

10. stirgo1212

BTW do you even have a girlfriend? lol And if you did because of MW2 i would not like to see how she looks :p

NO, it just annoys me that people dont talk about other things. Th moment i get into school i hear "guess what? I got a dual nuke!" "My killstreak is 44" "OMG the UMP rox. No it sucks! ACR is better n00b"
    GET MY POINT?

11. nex26

nex26 Well-Known Member

No I don't, I have four actually. I would have more but sadly there's not enough hours in the day.

Get the game... seriously. I heard Tiger Woods plays it and look at all the women he got because of it. John Terry started playing it recently and he bagged himself a french underwear model... so he lost the england captaincy in the process, big deal. Barrack Obama plays it as well... that's why he won presidency, McCain only played World At War and who remembers him nowadays.

12. meganova

meganova Well-Known Member

Why don't you go to their place, play it and then judge it.

13. stirgo1212

Heh, your sarcasm is obvious nex26
    I have played it before, but it seems like it takes alot of time to unlock all the weapons, and for a newbie like me i think it will be hard and time-consuming. And lets face it, is it really worth playing on a PC for hours just to get a "holographic sight?" And also, why would you play on it for so long, doesen't it get repetitive?

14. Rogue_Ninja

Rogue_Ninja Active Member

Multi player takes away the repetitiveness cause every game is different. I feel one of the games appeals is having to earn your upgrades. What fun is it if everything is just handed to you. Hell i bought my 360 after I played it at a friends.

15. msg2009

msg2009 Romulations sexiest member

Call Of Duty MW2 over hyped?

No, definately not

16. garychencool

garychencool Well-Known Member

Looks great, it's a ton of fun. But I cannot play it on my slow PC and I don't have any game console... :(

17. Seph

Seph Administrator Staff Member

Guy drop the trolling. Nex you're going border line ban right now.

As for the game, I still play the multi player part of it. PC, of course, where real FPS games belong.

18. stirgo1212

Talking about me?

19. MitsukaiXxX

MitsukaiXxX Well-Known Member

whats trolling

I prefer the older call of duties(like 1,2,3) in the cold war and stuff....

But MW2 has awesome graphics,just not my scenario

20. stirgo1212

[quote author= From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia]
    In Internet slang, a troll is someone who posts inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum, chat room or blog, with the primary intent of provoking other users into an emotional response[1] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.[/quote]

There you goes MitsukaiXxX :p