1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Call Of Duty: Black Ops DS HELP!

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by hiello604, Nov 12, 2010.

1. hiello604

hiello604 Well-Known Member

Hi, I don't know what mission I am on but I am at the beach section. How do you get the airforce team to locate you when there are soldiers surrounding me and I die. Is there a way where I can survive and be in the open area on the beach for the airforce to locate me and pick me up?

Any help would be good. Thanks.

2. iluvfupaburgers

iluvfupaburgers Well-Known Member

just try to hang in there, it takes a while, just make sure to kill everyone fast. what i did was stay near that hut, or whatever it is, since there are some thing that can block bullets

3. hiello604

Oh, What hut? I seem to stand by the rock starting off and then when I get down, everyone is surrounding me and I have no chance of killing them all. Do you stand by the hut on the beach?

4. iluvfupaburgers

yeah, by the beach

5. hiello604

I can't find any hut to block out the bullets. I went everywhere on the beach area and I either get stabbed from behind or too many shooting at me. How do you eventually pass it? Do you have to kill every single person inorder to get attention from your team?

6. iluvfupaburgers

i am not sure, because they just came. i think its more of a time thing. maybe helps killing them fast, i know its not a good advice, but thats what i did, just headshot everyone thet you can, and stay near that hut, there is like a rock there, just move around it and use the hut aswell to cover yourself

7. hiello604

Okay, thanks for the advice! I hope I pass this. So the rock is next to the hut right? So I will try to figure it out. Thanks alot! :)

8. iluvfupaburgers

9. j c 2000

j c 2000 Well-Known Member

I am at the same part lol

10. Kronat

Kronat Well-Known Member

Lol, I've already beaten the game twice :D

11. will1008

will1008 Well-Known Member

[quote author= Sgt. Shaw]I'm near the beach, soldiers from everywhere shooting at me. I feel that I should go down but it is risky, with all those soldiers.
    My ammo is depleting, grenades are exploding behind me. Once I'm out of ammo, I better switch to my knife.
    Where are they?[/quote]

12. unqiueninja

unqiueninja Well-Known Member

You can take cover behind a sand dune =.= If you were a soldier you would have died ;D Just hide behind the sand dune, and spam till your grenades is used up then hold and wait for any incoming enemies and finished them off ;D Oh, and you better kill the furthest coward holding an RPG (Rocket launcher) before he kills with with the continuous rocket explosion ;D

13. dblood

dblood Well-Known Member

sorry for posting but here my problem Ops is why can't local multiplayer work, I create a game, but my bro can't join it says game not found. its really frustratimg any one has this problem or is it just me. Tell me how to do it then if someone is having it working. Thanks

14. iluvfupaburgers

is your friend using the real retail game? because ive heard there is problems when playing rom and retail cart

15. dblood

dblood Well-Known Member

No where both using roms really wierd.

16. unqiueninja

unqiueninja Well-Known Member

Redownload the game ;D

17. dblood

dblood Well-Known Member

okay ill try but i dont think it'll make a difference

18. sumi181

sumi181 New Member

why it says on my dsi xl "load rom errcode=-4 pls reset system"? help please