1. This forum is in read-only mode.

buying R4i3ds

Discussion in 'Flashcart Help' started by metalgames, Apr 14, 2013.

1. metalgames

metalgames Active Member

well have bad day when i bought my R4i3ds for my nintendo 3ds but it wasn't compatitible with my ds since my ds was 4.5.0-10E and my r4i3ds flashcart was out of date so i am looking for the up to date flash cash for my 4.5.0-10E 3ds with paypal. (i know we can't use paypal to buy those card but am looking for someone use their email so i can pay without using their main paypal account for those flashcart)

2. roee

roee Member

from what i've read so far, no flashcart resellers are able to accept Paypal, even without using the main paypal. most of them are only able to accept visa card. I recommend that you use bank card payments only on the most reliable sites. and http://www.r4flashcart.com/8-wood-r4i-gold-3ds-flashcart-for-3ds-xl-3ds-dsi-and-ds-lite.html has proven to be a very reliable and trustworthy r4i3ds card reseller. I'd recommend R4flashcart because of the positive reviews on many forums.

3. metalgames

metalgames Active Member

thank for reply.
    my r4i gold 3 ds is old version which is DORASU that support v4.3.0-10 =/ got this from zhuzhuchina by using paypal but my ds been update -.- also they don't do paypal anymore i think. also my bank don't allow me to buy them since they think it as illegel site that they will steal money from you