1. This forum is in read-only mode.

buying a good flash cart

Discussion in 'Flashcart Help' started by starthiefsin, Jul 7, 2010.

1. starthiefsin

starthiefsin Member

hi every one well it's as been a long time since i was thinking of buying a flash cart for my ds lite, but after reading many post about some of them like if they were fake or not I'm not completly sure what to buy now . Just to specify i live in canada and i have found a site that offer some of them and got a free shipping so i was thinking what was the best flash cart they offer( btw i want one that is compatible with a 4gb and more sd card) and if it will let me play gba game on it or if i have to buy the EZFlash 3-in-1 Expansion Pack for NDS Lite in order to play gba games

so thanks for the help and there's the site http://www.veebuy.com/index.php?page=shop.browse&category_id=33&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=27

thank you for the support

2. 6Toushiro9

6Toushiro9 Well-Known Member

Here buy stuff here, it's not fake: shoptemp.com http://shoptemp.com/

3. Tomoka

Tomoka Well-Known Member

okay, i wouldn't recommend that site, i haven't heard of them...but if you wanna play GBA games, W/O the expansion pack, you want a supercard DS 2

otherwise...

go here : http://www.ishopvideogame.com/acekard-2i-p-1509.html

they don't sell fakes, if there supplier does, they will start an investigation, ii kn ow, it;s the only place i'll buy a flashcard. ::)

4. 6Toushiro9

gbatemp.net made it. So trust them. Seph does -_-

5. starthiefsin

starthiefsin Member

will i play more because of the curency rate and all?

edit: i read your post so if many trust them ill give it a try

6. 6Toushiro9

Hello Seph know them.

7. starthiefsin

starthiefsin Member

thanks for the site so the best that i could get is the acekard 2i ? even if i have a ds lite and ill be able to get support for newer games and bugs and fixes (sorry if i sound like i noob i just wanna know what i'm getting into)

8. Tomoka

Tomoka Well-Known Member

based on your wants, if you don't really care about GBA playing W/O expansion, get an AK2i, and BTW, i've never heard of your site "starthiefsin", i've heard good things about shoptemp.....

9. starthiefsin

starthiefsin Member

well ok for the site but playing a ak2i on a ds lite ?should i just get the ak 2? it's cheaper or i'm just wrong?

10. Tomoka

Tomoka Well-Known Member

i've heard AK2 doesn't work as well, it is perfectly compatible with all DS systems (AK2i) i use the AK2i myself on a DSL, and the site i gave you
    1. never sells fakes,
    2. has free shipping

and anyways, AK2 and AK2i are about the same price.....

11. LuckyTrouble77

LuckyTrouble77 Well-Known Member

First: Get an Acekard2i
    Second: Get an EZ Flash 3in1

I would recommend a CycloDS over the Acekard2i for the DSlite, but unless you have the extra cash, it would be in your best interest to go with the Acekard2i.

12. Tomoka

Tomoka Well-Known Member

CycloDS is to damn expensive....

13. LuckyTrouble77

LuckyTrouble77 Well-Known Member

It has the best features and compatibility, but is stupidly expensive. It's still more expensive than the Supercard DSTwo.

14. Tomoka

Tomoka Well-Known Member

and that, my friend, is so so sad....

15. assana2207

assana2207 New Member

yeah.. buy supercard DSTwo... I bought one in Akihabara..because I live in Japan and they dont have CycloDS for sale here in Japan

16. starthiefsin

starthiefsin Member

i think i have made my mind ill go with the ak2i and the ez flash 3 in 1 so ill be able to play ds games gba game rumble and have support with the price of kinda like curent ds games thank you guys for the help i have made my mind thank you and ill use the shoptemp site to odder they really have cheap price and it is trushted thakns again ;)