1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Buying a Acekard 2i

Discussion in 'Flashcart Help' started by kieran-123, Mar 31, 2011.

1. kieran-123

kieran-123 Well-Known Member

Well first thing is sorry for this being in the wrong place,I wasn't shore of where to ask this so please feel free to move it.
    Right,I need to buy an Acekard 2i for my new 3DS as I really can't be bothered to wait for my iEDGE or ttdsi to update.
    So where is the best place to buy one? I live in the UK and need some fast postage.
    I can't pay to much after buying the 3DS so please the cheaper the better.
    Oh and last thing...it needs to be official!
    Thanks guys

2. jagman1x3

jagman1x3 Member

cheapr4i.com is selling them for 18.50 with free shipping in the UK, which is the cheapest I've ever seen one. The site says delivery time is 2-4 days.

3. iluvfupaburgers

iluvfupaburgers Well-Known Member

you can check www.shoptemp.net for reliable sources on where to buy carts. check which one you like and see if it has shipping to uk

4. eton

eton Member

It seems, the Acekard 3 from acekard.cc is also available for Nintendo 3DS. try it.

5. kieran-123

looks nice but I don't fancy a clone card.
    Post Merge: [time]1301661720[/time]
    I got one from xpertron after all,£17 and will take 3-5 days to come.
    Thanks anyway guys :)

6. iluvfupaburgers

iluvfupaburgers Well-Known Member

just in case. there is no 3ds flashcart yet. those are hoax. so dont buy them. also, that card, the acekard 3 is a clone. acekard only has one site which is www.acekard.com the other sites are for acekard clones and in that site, they mentioned they havent hacked 3ds yet and if they do, the acekard wont be called acekard 3

7. kieran-123

I know there is no 3DS flashcard but I want to play all me old nds roms on it as I traded my dsi in to get a cheaper 3DS.
    Yeah I've checked out the acekard website and they did say not to buy the acekard 3 as it's a clone.

8. wendyche

wendyche Member

The R4i SDHC 3DS card from r4i-sdhc.com and R4i 3DS card from r4ids.cn seems good. You can also buy r4itt 3ds or TT 3DS. Now most flashcard can run 2D games on Nintendo 3DS console.

9. kieran-123

The r4i SDHC makes you buy a new card for every firmware update and there will be a lot for the 3DS so I'm not touching them,Ive got a TTDSI and there not great so the acekard 2i will be fine as they are a respected company and never fail to update themselves for new DS software and they do it quick,plus so many people are buying them and use them I can't see the acekard team dieing any time soon.