1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Buy a new flash card or not?

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by temok, Mar 16, 2010.

1. temok

temok Member

Hi, I own a ds lite and a m3 ds real flash card I was thinking of getting an acekard2i coz I feel m3 is just not that good anymore. anyways, I wanted to hear your opinion, thx.

2. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

If you want to, then yes, by all means get an Acekard 2i.

Just make sure you are doing what is right for you.

3. OllyMonster

OllyMonster Member

M3 with Sakura is good. You don't need to upgrade.

Even with Pokemon, they might be a little slow, but they'll get there.

4. temok

temok Member

I'm also thinking on getting a ndsiXL, but in a while. Acekard2i is good option for that verion of the nds? or are the better more dedicated flashcards for that version?

5. BSNAllstar

BSNAllstar Well-Known Member

The acekard 2i seems to be among the best flash carts so I think you should go for it.

6. marcoAO

marcoAO Member

You should go for the Acekard 2i, you can get it from Digimartz.com for $15.50. It's totally worth it because of AKAIO. I had an M3 and believe me Acekard wins hands down.

7. temok

temok Member

thx fot the replys, I'll be getting it in a few days :)

8. kalvinator09

kalvinator09 Member

I ordered mine from digimartz yesterday. Do you know how long it will take for it to arrive? I live in Texas.

9. marcoAO

marcoAO Member

1-2 weeks. You can get skins from www.acekard.com and just use AKAIO 1.6 for the firmware.

10. timmy1991

timmy1991 Well-Known Member

I thought the Cyclo was the best DS card?

11. Qtis

Qtis Member

Well it has the most features concerning technical features and so far quite a stable GUI and ROM support (Official FW Updates are quite frequent). The same goes to the Acekard 2i, but I don't own one to say anything about the functionability with AKAIO firmware.

12. marcoAO

marcoAO Member

The only thing Cyclo ds has on Acekard is in game save states. Acekard's firmware is slightly more reliable and works more often on newer games than Cyclo DS