1. This forum is in read-only mode.

bulk trading / dl nds roms

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by a7h33lo, Sep 6, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. a7h33lo

a7h33lo Member

hi all

since some time i try to get all nds roms (yes im stupid collector :)). but there are too much sources and sites so it takes years for me to dl every single file.

does anybody offer me his / her collection maybe ftp or some other nice solution for transferring the files? i can offer you severs, space and bandwith in big sizes (maybe some money?) ... plz contact me

tnx in advance

btw: sorry my bad english (",)

2. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

Most of them are here-just use a download manager and get a few at a time.

Some games will require other sites...romU can't host them all due to legal reasons...

(if your planning to start your own site then...well good luck with that XD)

3. a7h33lo

a7h33lo Member

no i dont want to create a site

i just want to have the rom files .. maybe some of the users reading on the forum are willing to exchange some files with me. just tell me what you want.

4. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

I lack the files to do so...and a=unless you ask the forum admins I doubt anyone would have a large database.

5. meganova

meganova Well-Known Member

Oh, I like to help you, but I can't, :)
    But I have listed Most of the NDS games at here... List of NDS games

6. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

All the NDS game releases are available here for download. Games that are not available for download due to legal reasons are available from users in the trading station.

7. Seph

Seph Administrator Staff Member

He's a collector, that means he wants everything, all nukes, all pokemon distribution things etc. Silly if you ask me but some people want that.

Regardless, RomUlation does not want to function as a place where people can buy access to such things, if you want to request an xxxx ROM then do so in the request section and hopefully someone will give it to you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.