1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Bricked game? :\ ((Please Help!))

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by jeffrey6264, Mar 10, 2011.

1. jeffrey6264

jeffrey6264 Member

Around a hour ago, I've been playing Pokemon White. I finished a battle, ran forward. Then, boom, the game froze with a bewwwwwwwwwwwwww sound going on. I tried restarting my DS, then play Pokemon White again, when it got to "Autumn," it instantly froze and had the bewwwwww sound again. Is this because I bricked my game? Do I need to get a new Pokemon White rom? Please help, its appreciated...

I use Wood R4, latest version.

2. doughboy

doughboy Guest

was it patched?

3. jeffrey6264

jeffrey6264 Member

I believe so...

4. doughboy

doughboy Guest

There you go...
    Re-download a clean ROM and see if that works...

5. jeffrey6264

jeffrey6264 Member

Re: Bricked game? :\\ ((Please Help!))

Alright, thanks. I'll try that out right now.

EDIT:Actually its a clean rom....what now?
    Post Merge: [time]1299811321[/time]
    Bump :( Please help, I really want to play White..

6. crazyhybrid

crazyhybrid New Member

I have the same issue. I am playing the European patched version of Pokemon white on my Nintendo DS. I used my cyclods evolution firmware version 2.2. I was on the route going towards the 6th badge when this issue started happening. I enabled a few cheats like double walking speed and walk through walls. But I've used these cheats and saved numerous times in the past. I have the same problem where my saved game liads, shows the word autumn, then the music bugs out and freezes and the only way to get out is to restarts my ds.

I tried using Google to find a solution. This is the closest thread open that discuses this issue. I did find this,

http://forum.romulation.net/index.php?topic=39897.0

but I wanted to know if there was another way.

Any help would be greatly appreciated and I am willing to trade any Pokemon in exchange for info.

Thanks,
    Eric

7. darkzero9221

darkzero9221 Member

Same issue happened to me as well i was playing and then i saved and now every time i try to load the save up on my acekard i just see Autumn and thats it. So idk what to do dont want to start over again :/