1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Breaking Bad

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by fdgsaoralex, Nov 9, 2009.

1. fdgsaoralex

fdgsaoralex Well-Known Member

I was just wondering if anyone on the forum watches this show. I've just finished watching seasons 1 & 2 and I'm crazy for the third season to come out. I love the story and characters in the show, but think some of the small scenes are just stupid.

Anyway yeah, seeing if there's any other breaking bad heads here.

2. Natewlie

Natewlie A bag of tricks

I love Breaking Bad. I go in and out of it, I finished the first season and I started the second one, but I got lazy with downloading the torrents and I forgot it.

I can do without watching the parts were he sexes up his wife or rapes her, in that one case. But eh, it creates the character. The characters, sets, and cinematography is amazing in this show. I also like the fact that it's a believable story with realistic/sympathetic characters.

3. fdgsaoralex

Yeah, this is one of those parts that I think is just stoopid.

The show really hits it off in the later part of the second season... srsly. Just amazing, sometimes I have to pause it and just go "NONONONONONONONONONONO!" I feel that involved with the show.

4. Natewlie

Natewlie A bag of tricks

Some of the parts make me do the exact same. The parts where Walter and Jesse are at Tuco's house with his dad. Those are some of the most tense and most humorous parts are for me. Some of the things they do is ridiculous.

Trying to kill his dad. Lol

5. fdgsaoralex

ok I lied. before I said I'd seen them all, but I just finished watching the last episode of season 2.

WOWOW! goes a little deep....

6. fahsky

fahsky Well-Known Member

I LOVE Breaking Bad! <3 I got addicted a few months ago & watched both seasons, & now I'm rewatching them with my fiance. I love the series black humor - the bathtub incident in Season 1 almost killed me, I laughed so hard. I know it's pretty messed up, but it was hilarious.

7. fdgsaoralex

I know what you mean, I found alot of the earlier episodes of breaking bad had alot of comedy... kinda wears out as the program goes on but there's still elements of it throughout