1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Brave Fencer Musashi PSX ISO Issues

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by Shenorai, Oct 24, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shenorai

Shenorai New Member

Mkay. First and foremost, allow me to tell you about an issue I've had with a previous download of this .ISO from RomHustlers.net.

I had downloaded the .ISO for this game previously and it's actually worked out fine. But after my computer was screwed up thanks to an automatic update (thanks a lot, Microsoft! *shakes fist*), the files I had were erased. So I went and re-downloaded both the emulator and the .ISO from that site. (If it's important, the emulator in question is pSX v1.13)

Now, logic would say that downloading the same files from the same site as before would mean the files in question should function the same way. However, this is not the case. Instead, the sound has gone all wonky.

...here's an example of what's going on (I was doing my first LP with Brave Fencer Musashi. Computer went kaput nearly thirty parts in): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RRIa2HyRTWA

I googled another place to download the .ISO file hoping to find one that wouldn't have the same issue. So I downloaded the .ISO from here.

As I was unzipping it with WinRar, I got this error:

If anything, this could be a file alert. But could anyone help me with this?

Thanks ahead of time.

2. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

Sounds like the file corrupted mid download.

Get a download manager-to prevent this.

And get epsxe-it's better.

3. meganova

meganova Well-Known Member

Use either Flashget or Orbit downloader to prevent the download being corrupted. ;D

Yep, agree with mds. ePSXe is good.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.