1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Bought Assassins Creed 2 for cheap price

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by maggiemaymay, Dec 19, 2009.

1. maggiemaymay

maggiemaymay Well-Known Member

In Canada, one day only sale at EB Games, bought Assassins Creed 2 for 29.99 for 360, regular price is $65, took receipt to Future Shop and did a price match and got 10%, so now have xmas gift for son and my brother. Yay me.

2. vsio

vsio Active Member

X

Wow...congratulation...
    I wish it was happened too in my place...

X

3. Apollooo

Apollooo Well-Known Member

i bought it for $ 2.5, yes two and half dollars
    lol

4. teheezin

teheezin Guest

And yet it's gonna rott after you finished the game xD

5. maggiemaymay

At EB Games, it's a 12 days of Gaming sale. Today, Sunday, it's James Cameron Avatar for 19.99 or 29.99 depending on which platform. Is this game good? Does it have replay value?

6. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

What the?

Price matching just lowers the price down to what the competitors have, so if they have it for $40 they will drop thiers to that same price.

It hurts other proper dedicated stores because all your doing is getting the 7 day return, and those other places (like dungeon crawl who imports games...and is 20% cheaper than eb games) suffer.

But that is eb australia, only places that beats 10% off compititors is bunnings ware house (sells tools).

7. Apollooo

Apollooo Well-Known Member

it was a good game indeed, no doubt it got good review everywhere, but for replay value, no i think, but if you're hardcore enough you can repeat or doing all side mission or challanges which is various, from race and assassinate, and collecting feather bird. if you're playing at 360, maybe you'll
    challanged to get 1000/1000 achievement.

8. sorcees

sorcees Member

i didn't, i borrowed the game, played it, and returned it.

9. maggiemaymay

There are lots of places here that price match and give you an additional discount. The point is to make you go to that store and then hopefully buy more stuff at regular price. Being a cheapo like me, I only buy what's on sale.