1. This forum is in read-only mode.

boring

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by shadow 26, Oct 31, 2009.

1. shadow 26

shadow 26 Well-Known Member

I´m boring, can anyone tell me a good game to play, cause I really want to play something cool, and funny maybe, oh by the way, is it possible to play gba games on ds flash carts, cause there are some really cool games on gba but I only have a dstt and my parents have prohibet me to use emu, since last time :'(, oh well thank you ;D

2. chronomut

chronomut New Member

If you're so boring you should consider a hobby like fishing, or painting, or photography.

3. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

you need a slot 2 flashcart to play GBA games

4. shadow 26

I do have my hobbies, in fact, I am a lego builder and a baseball fan forever

5. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

what did you do-get a virus?

Your risk viruses anyway...

Just joking-but if you get info before you download you'd be safer.

6. shadow 26

no, I think my computer couldn´t take it, The games worked fine, but when I end playing, it was hell for the next user, the computer compleatly de-configurate and was terrible so I am no longer allowed to use emus, anyway any cool games to play then

7. Arron_zero

Arron_zero Well-Known Member

TWEWY!!!!, the world ends with you, the best ever game out there on the ds(if'd ONLY htey make a sequel T.T)
    legend of zelda, final fantasy n super robot taisen oh n oso shin megami tensei arent too bad as well. might wana try them if u hvnt oredy =P i mostly oni play rpg's on the ds so i cn oni recommend rpgs xD u cn try kh 358/2 days as well if u've played the others
    fr platformer the castlevania n megaman series r great xD
    then theres luminous arc n valkyrie profile fr tactical games

im luking fr cool games myself xD suggestions wud be cool xD

8. shadow 26

you are totally right TWEWY it´s among the best games ever, I have never try castelvania think I will, if anyone knows another good game to try, I accept suggestions and will try some of them ( no blody games, I don´t like them... well maybe a few blood is not bad at all but no much ok? )

9. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

WHat the hell?

It shouldn't do that-if it's gonna play up it would start the moment the emu starts...

But...if it lacks power then fair enough-my laptop can run most emu's-the best I got was ps2 emulation off my laptop-but gc lacks...

duel core not enough :(

10. Arron_zero

Arron_zero Well-Known Member

oh man. now i feel stupid >< ur profile pic is a twewy pin n i recommend twewy to u xD well does't hurts anyway xD
    castlevania have a bit of blood i think bt nt too much. if you;re a platformer fan then u shud love it. lotsa weapons(no combos though, i guess u cn say order of escelei has some degree of combo though) n cool bosses.

me, i juz CAN'T wait fr golden sun ds, final fantasy gaiden, srt.OG EXCEED n luminous arc 3 to come out. man im drooling xD