1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Boost mobile vs. Metro PCS

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by sikkwidditt, Jan 5, 2010.

1. sikkwidditt

sikkwidditt Active Member

Which is better Boost mobile or Metro PCS. thanks!

2. dedboy

dedboy Guest

Neither. This could be moved to debates, if you feel it necessary.

3. Seph

Seph Administrator Staff Member

Debate requires a debate introduction. This is more like a vague question.

4. dedboy

dedboy Guest

Just vague enough to work I guess. It depends on if the author wants to spar with the answer, or if they just want an opinion from someone who has used the services. Well with Boost, I lost a few calls, and in the countryside, you tend to drop quite a few calls on these rural roads. Not something to do when your car stalls off road. Though, walking home in ankle deep snow at 2 AM was a blast for me, you might not like it :D

5. sikkwidditt

thanks for all the reply! I'm not trying to debate about this topic, I was getting some of the peoples opinion. thanks anyways!

6. dedboy

dedboy Guest

That's a good thing. Doing your homework before deciding on what plan you want. Here's how I see it:

Boost: Pros- Good phones, easy to use, no hassle Cons- some dropped calls, customer service is too much of a hassle

Metro: Pros- fewer dropped calls, better customer service Cons- Text service is tricky, phone models aren't as sweet as Boost

That, in a nutshell is how I see it. I've used both, and I actually have one Boost phone to this day. It's just up to you on what you want. Good luck chief.

7. sikkwidditt

^^^bro thanks for your input!!! :)