1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Bob's Game update

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by anandjones, Feb 2, 2009.

1. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

If you remember, I posted something on this a little while back. Like many homebrewers and Nintendo employees, I have been following his actions, just because of his pure attention seeking he has posted on his site etc.. A few examples are, the protest against Nintendo, wrapping his workoffice in tinfoil (whole alien takeover scheme(keeps a live webcam feed on bobsgame.com)), spilling paper everywhere and knocking his chair over etc, wearing plastic horns on his back etc.. When he first released news of this, he had a lot of fans, but now, not many.

Yesterday?, he and a few helpers put up posters on Nintendo World in New York, throwing business cards everywhere and putting up fake game cases inside (while being asked to leave several times of course). Also, he looks completely different from what I thought he would look like.
    http://nz.youtube.com/watch?v=43v06aFndLQ

Just thought some people would like to know. At least many are entertained.

(First topic :))

2. asdzxc123789

asdzxc123789 Well-Known Member

If Bob's game releases ,I will just go and buy the original game ,but probably not play it ,becouse I dont like RPG games :D

3. kanakacheek

kanakacheek Well-Known Member

Why can't Bob get a job in a game company if he wanted his game to be released?

4. cjdogger

cjdogger Guest

That guy is pathetic and that childish attempt won't get him a SDK but more likely prevent him fro getting one...

5. anandjones

He has stated he is porting to Android, iPhone and Pandora. He had nearly no chance of getting a Nitro SDK, because the game was developed using devkitARM, a homebrew library.

6. Deathbreak911

Deathbreak911 Well-Known Member

If he developed it with the homebrew library, and it apparently runs on his DS, what's the problem?

7. anandjones

Again, because it was created by a third party library, which Nintendo do not like. Requirements: created 2 games and/or have a working development office, or have enough funding in the first place. Hasn't achieved any of these. There are many more reasons. The Nitro is much more harder to get than other SDKs for other systems.

8. kanakacheek

kanakacheek Well-Known Member

I can't believe he hasn't given up yet...

9. cjdogger

cjdogger Guest

I wish he would

10. anandjones

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=edAcYfumubc

11. cjdogger

cjdogger Guest

This 'Bob' is an attention whore

12. hahahahaha

hahahahaha Well-Known Member

This guy needs a life. And his game looks boring. And it looks like a GBA game.

13. anandjones

Hasn't proved of a second screen use yes.

14. warriorblade

warriorblade Well-Known Member

bob's game was originally for gba O-o

15. tuddy

tuddy Member

I bet he'll just give up and release it as homebrew. If it gets an official release, I will actually go out and buy it, just for the novelty value of having it. I'll even buy the iPhone port, if it's ever released.

16. icefire34

icefire34 Well-Known Member

hmmm after the nintendo world store incident, no wonder nintendo won't give him his developer kit..... o_O

17. Josh241294

Josh241294 Well-Known Member

That...was disturbing...i'm gonna have nightmares of that Corrupted Dark Reggie thing...-shivers-

18. Barathrum

Barathrum Well-Known Member

is this game even real? theres no gameplay videos...

19. cactusjack901

cactusjack901 Member

uhh....yeah there are... several of them, as a matter of fact

20. Barathrum

Barathrum Well-Known Member

are the ones where he's talking with the nintendo dude the actual game?