1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Blockbuster

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by airdash123, Dec 21, 2009.

1. airdash123

airdash123 Well-Known Member

I just went to Blockbuster to rent a game and i wanted to make a new account so i filled out the form and blah blah. At the end that guy said it was $19.68 and he said the movie was free since its my first time renting there and the game was $8.99 and on the top it says "BB Rewards Membership Corporate-5- Sale" $9.95. Can anyone explain to me what that is and do i need it ?

2. MadmanNero

MadmanNero Well-Known Member

I guess I've been out of the rental loop for too long as 8.99 seems high for a game rental, but anyway it sounds like you signed up for "total access" and in a nutshell you get 12 free rentals a year (one a month) and have unlimited rental time (no late fees) blah, blah, blah and of course the usual "the more you rent the more you earn" like free movie/game (from the "Blockbuster Favorites section") rental up to twice a month when you rent a movie or game, also seems to be the same deal if you do "online" rentals as well.

As for the "Blockbuster Rewards Membership Corporate-5- Sale" not sure what that is, but it could have been the fee for signing up.