1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Bleach question

Discussion in 'Anime, Manga & Cartoons' started by DB_Odin, Feb 15, 2010.

1. DB_Odin

DB_Odin Well-Known Member

i decided to finish watching the up to date bleach series, and im at around 230ish where thier swords rebel... and i really am getting sick of all the effing filler episodes..
    i wanna skip this " mini story " but i gotta know, does kenpachi's Zanpakutou ever show up? Then i would have to watch it :(

2. meganova

meganova Well-Known Member

Well, The answer is...
    Nope, His Zanpaktou is still 'sleeping' ,
    you will see he still using his brute force when fighting in this story.

The side story should be end by now.

3. DB_Odin

awwww, i really hoped it woudl show his.... kenpachi is like the best part of bleach i think =/
    but i actually kinda like this mini story i think i might just watch it anyways
    thanks tons :)

4. melfice666

melfice666 Well-Known Member

but there is zaraki vs. kuchiki bak????(can`t write the name) in this filler, and kuchiki vs kouga, those are really good parts

5. meganova

Ya,
    There is.

His power is different than the rest.
    He still haven't use his Zanpaktou power yet, not to mention both Shiikai and Bankai.

6. hahahahaha

hahahahaha Well-Known Member

A shinigami with a zanpaku-to is like level 1. Shikai is level 2. Bankai is 5-15.

Kenpachi is lower than level 1, about 1/2 only. So if he makes up with his zanpaku-to, he doubles in reiatsu. Shikai, double again. Bankai, 5-10 X.

7. mrnails

mrnails Well-Known Member

WoW, the Zanpakutō Unknown Tales arc was good imo. with that arc done they've started a side filler Zanpakutō Unknown Tales arc which may be over the top. if u didn't like said arc u should probably just wait it out until episode 260+.

8. nhi_po

nhi_po Well-Known Member

what happened to 3 & 4...?

9. crazytuna

crazytuna Well-Known Member

you dont need it when you're level 100 with rare candies

10. hahahahaha

hahahahaha Well-Known Member

No, its your reiatsu/ power level. (its over 9000!)

Sealed is 1
    Shikai is 2
    Bankai is 5-15

11. sinharvest24

sinharvest24 Guest

it would not have made sense cause kenpachi zanpaktou has to be in the main story and reveling it in a filler is like WTF!

and btw the fillers are continuing....

12. meganova

Yep, gotta wait for another 10 - 20 episodes though.

13. DB_Odin

258 is supposed to be aired feb 16th if im correct, hope it will be subbed at least
    and yeah, i understand its a ministory, but its actually kinda perfect timing to show it if nothing else - since that whole mini series is based on shinigami and thier zanpakuto
    i didnt expect to like see the full thing, but maybe like it talks to him or something ya know
    more of what i meant

14. crazytuna

crazytuna Well-Known Member

You have to know they're fillers and they can't influence the real story by any means, so I think it would be fine just to show SOMETHING of Kenpachi's sword
    ANYTHING

15. DB_Odin

totaly my thoughts, and a mini-story like this would be a great time to hint towards his sword not being all dead-like. Especialy since the entire mini-series is about the relation between shinigami and thier swords.

i wouldnt question watching the mini-series ( which i did ) episodes if they said kenpachi's sword was gonna sneeze.
    AND things like this would keep people interested in thier horrible NO-TRANSITION WHAT-SO-EVER mini story plots.
    They are such idiots.
    Rage rage rage rage.
    more rage.

little rage left.

done.

16. melfice666

It really would be great to see zaraki and his zampakuto

17. meganova

It will take couples of episodes(again) for his zanpaktou to make a debut.(just maybe)

If only he remember his zanpaktou name...

18. melfice666

aint it that the zanpaktou tells the name?

19. meganova

Ya, the zanpaktou tell its name, but in kenpachi case, he forgot or doesn't remember his own zanpaktou name.

20. sinharvest24

sinharvest24 Guest

Ya...kenpachi was soo strong at the time the zanpaktou told kenpachi it's name and kenpachi, i think, didn't care cause he was already pwn'ing everyone....and when he finally came to his senses (meaning got defeated) he can't recall his zanpaktou's name...which pretty much sucks for him...but i do have some faith that he will recall it's name sometime in the mere future...