1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Bleach or Naruto

Discussion in 'Anime, Manga & Cartoons' started by clyffe28, Apr 28, 2008.

?

Bleach or Naruto

1. Bleach

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Naruto

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. clyffe28

clyffe28 Well-Known Member

Hi, I just wan't to know what anime is better Bleach or Naruto?

2. martinnewton

martinnewton Active Member

what kind of a question is that ? you ever sat through and watched more than a few bleach episodes ? its boring, i could watch naruto all day its more fun and entertaining, naruto has a good story with good characters, and the manga is still entertaining, whereas bleach is .... well it doesnt come close

3. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

Well I like both, but I've been into Naruto and Naruto Shippuden lately, and Naruto Episodes are more entertaining, so I'd say Naruto. You'd think I would say Bleach.

4. Born2killx

Born2killx Well-Known Member

I was going to post a very long and detailed reason why I think BLEACH is better, but then my computer crashed before I hit send. Maybe it's because my video cards are overclocked. It usually happens when I open or play hi-def stuff.

Well, in a nutshell, Naruto is for little kids, and BLEACH is for older people. I quit watching both. The end.

5. ultra

ultra Guest

bleach, i like the opening music. just as how i like the opening music to the classic ninja turtle music [the new turtle one is okay].

6. anandjones

True, Bleach is more serious and emotional blah blah, but I'd rather watch something entertaining than something that makes you want to cry. I'm pretty sure everyone has a little kid inside of them somewhere.

7. thebass324

thebass324 Well-Known Member

I'll go with Naruto, I made it into Shippuden with that before stopping (god knows why i sat through all the fillers), whereas I only got a few episodes into Bleach, it just didn't hold my attention for whatever reason.

8. Darkslabe

Darkslabe Active Member

Naruto all the way!

9. BloodVayne

BloodVayne Well-Known Member

Both are good anime, but Naruto is more captivating for me as it's fun to watch. Bleach is also interesting, but not as entertaining as Naruto.

10. clyffe28

I like bleach more because its story is good and could be easily picked up but I don't really understand the story of naruto much.....well thats my opinion.......

11. Born2killx

BLEACH basically consists of big linked arcs. (3) Naruto, however, consists of a plethora of small unlinked filler arcs.

12. clyffe28

what do you mean by arcs

13. 1Blacks1

1Blacks1 Well-Known Member

Off Topic -

Im Loving The way you Started and Ended The Story
    *Claps*
    Also It Made Me Laugh
    *Claps Again*

On Topic -

In True Honisty, i believe that both Naruto and Bleach are the same Because i dont like any of them. i rather go watch Dragonball Z, Heat Guy, Avitar, Tecnoman or Outlaw Star.

14. thebass324

thebass324 Well-Known Member

Arc is basically just another word for a story, whenever an anime/manga switches to a different storyline (or large segment of a storyline if it's a long, encompassing one) it changes to a new story arc.

15. Born2killx

Yeah, an arc is basically a plot. For BLEACH, they pretty much had three large arcs. The Rescue Rukia arc, the Bount arc, and the Hueco Mundo arc.

16. nomercy

nomercy Well-Known Member

The first few episodes of Bleach are boring, but when the Rescure Rukia arc starts to develop, it becomes more interesting.

On the other hand, I like the elements thing that's being added to Naruto now. Naruto also has a more 'main' characters.

I like them both, can't wait till the next eps are released (on dattebayo ofcourse, 1.2 MByte/s down is nice)

17. clyffe28

I just cant wait to see how would the hueco mundo arc will be accomplished

18. yoshi_miki

yoshi_miki New Member

I would have to say Bleach. However, that is based purely on Bleach having better music, better anime style and a great plot. I do like naruto though for completely different reasons, it can be so funny sometimes! I love kakashi and Saiska, can't wait to find out what happens to him! Also really want to see whats under Kakashi's mask!!! :p

The End of season 1 of naruto with all those filler arcs just got so boring, so glad its back to the main story.
    Bleach fillers are much better!

19. anandjones

Yes, that's why I like Naruto better because it's more entertaining. I do hate the filler arcs though as well. What I've got under my mask is.......... another mask! :p

20. clyffe28

don't worry it breaks eventually :D