1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Bleach English Dubs :)

Discussion in 'Anime, Manga & Cartoons' started by Dynodevil, Aug 3, 2007.

1. Dynodevil

Dynodevil Well-Known Member

Heya ppl :)

I just wanted to know how many Bleach English Dubs there are, so far i'm up to episode 28 and as far as i know the english versions run out around episode 50 ish, will they continue to dub more or?..... hehe thanks in advance for your help :)

-------
    Dyno

2. Relys

Relys Well-Known Member

I don't think anyone honestly knows. Subs are usually better than dubs anyway.

3. Dynodevil

Agreed but i just prefer to have it in english ^^

4. MyCom

MyCom New Member

As far as I know (and I'm not sure exactly what you mean) it goes all the way up to 135. Not sure which group (been a few) but the last ones are by dattebayo (135 is anyway).

5. xHaiTeKx

xHaiTeKx Well-Known Member

English dubs of Japanese Animes aren't the best way to watch them. The Japanese episode has to come out first in Japan...before it can be released here in the states..or anywhere else that isn't Japan. Pretty much, unlike in Japan..you DON'T get new episodes every week..just reruns until they do have that new episode.

A good example is Naruto. A few months ago I remember watching the last english dub which was I think episode 70. And by few months ago I mean sometime at the end of last year to the beginning of this year. At the same time the Japanese version was already at practically already at episode 200.

In the upcoming Friday the American version will just be reaching episode 100. The Japanese version is on like episode 247 (episode 24 into the new chapter: Shippudden)

So yeah..I once preferred dubs(for the obvious reasons) but it just gets to the point where I just want to enjoy the show and I don't want to wait several weeks for one episode. You just have to get used to subs..the japanese actors are usually better than the american ones anyway...go figure.

As far as Bleach goes the latest english dub as of today is Episode 45. The Japanese version is at episode 135.

-TeK

6. Dynodevil

Yeah its all ok now i prefer the subs....just took some getting used to is all but thanks for all the info and help ;D

7. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

I have to watch everything with subtitles anyway; its really not that bad

8. dxb111

dxb111 New Member

its better in english ^ ^

9. PuffyChain

PuffyChain Well-Known Member

i agree...

10. evannick

evannick Well-Known Member

i still prefer subs

11. CrashmanX

CrashmanX Well-Known Member

Did anyone realize this topic over A YEAR OLD???

Also a suggestion, stop watching your main-steam crap. Go watch stuff before it becomes main stream.

12. nhi_po

nhi_po Well-Known Member

look at the days on this.....

13. PuffyChain

I think in terms of dub, you lose the general feel for it. Mostly cause you hearing it in Japanese, you dont really know what there saying unless you look down and read the subtitles. An example is when I watch Macross Plus, I really enjoy it in english, because the dub is done in such a professional manner that you feel the emotion in there speaking. I just dont think you can get the same feeling listing to a language you dont understand. Regardless of reading subtitles.

14. nhi_po

nhi_po Well-Known Member

HELLOOOOOO
    this was two years agoooooooooo.......
    ABANDON THIS AND MAKE A NEW THREAD

15. Renji217

Renji217 Well-Known Member

Woow.... 2 years old.... I like sub anime.... Its the only time I read....

16. PuffyChain

:eek: dub or sub, it's up to you...
    i don't care... ;D

17. Fire_Ice

Fire_Ice Guest

Bleach has a total of 600 episodes and on Tv in the USA where the series stills airs
    they are now up to 161 ep 159 and 160 where released last week and you cann find alll eps
    on http://bt.cartoonpalace.info:6969/index.html

or http://www.english-anime.com/tea/index.php?page=torrents

I have all ep until 161 that one you can download that one from sunday evening of cartoonplaza

18. hahahahaha

hahahahaha Well-Known Member

Heh, as long as they don't fully translate it...

I'll show you my power! Final Release!
    Heavenly Chain Cutting Moon!
    Sky Heaven-Piercing Fang!

...Scatter, Vibrant display of a Thousand Moonlight Petals...

19. PuffyChain

Viz translate...

I'll show you my power! Bankai!
    Tensa Zangetsu!
    Getsuga Tensho!

...Scatter, Senbonzakura Kageyoshi...

Nnoitra, espada #5 in English dub also known as Nnoitora...

20. Soirgriffe

Soirgriffe New Member

I do prefer Subs over Dubs, personally, though if i'm watching casually and half assed, I go for Dubs.