1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Bleach 3rd Phantom ENGLISH!!!

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by hahahahaha, Mar 4, 2009.

1. hahahahaha

hahahahaha Well-Known Member

Haha Bleach 3rd Phantom being released 09/09/09. Anyone as exited as me? I loved the game so much I played the Jap version 3 times. I just hope they don't put the English voices in.

2. Barathrum

Barathrum Well-Known Member

The first two were pretty good. Except they all are repetitive... fighting over and over/

3. meminpanda

meminpanda Well-Known Member

well its a FIGHTING game isnt it xD

4. zangief

zangief Well-Known Member

i like the Bleach fighting games, but my beef with it is that there's a definite lack of variety in character selections. What i mean is that everyone can do aerial combos great, and only Faster characters like Soi Fon can do it better.

I wish there's a character that can grapple, because all I see in Bleach games are normal attacks linked to a dash which will then be linked to a Super. It's the same for almost every character.

5. IchigoK2031

IchigoK2031 Member

I believe 3rd phantom is a strategy game, however I'm more excited for bleach the 4th: flame bringer

6. HaloX5

HaloX5 Member

Awesome! I love Bleach, and thier games =D
    But they will probably English Dub it, and give you the option of Japanese voices.

7. Josh241294

Josh241294 Well-Known Member

Flame Bringer...I want it to be like an open ended RPG...create a char, and live your life as a Soul Reaper and stuff...but I doubt it.

8. hahahahaha

I hate the dub in Dark Souls.

Ichigo sounds like he has constipation, and Hitsugaya sounds like a little boy.

Can't wait for Flame Bringer though.
    If they take out Nokori Kaze from the 3rd phantom opening, im not playing. Its one of my favourite songs.

9. mr snow

mr snow Well-Known Member

woot! bleach 3rd phantom in english!! wait!? nonononononoooo!!! another 5 month wait!?! crap.

10. nejcgx

nejcgx Well-Known Member

Wow, can't wait! :)
    I loved the first two.., hope this one will be good as before :)

11. zangief

zangief Well-Known Member

I liked the Bleach games, but the key there is LIKE. i don't truly LOVE it like the Ace Attorney series or something because the characters just seems to be all the same.

I would've loved it if it had some kind of variety.

12. Renji217

Renji217 Well-Known Member

I hope theyll let us choose between jap and eng voices....

13. mr snow

mr snow Well-Known Member

Cant wait for the game. favourite series+rpg(yay RPGs:))= one of my favourite games

14. hahahahaha

Yay, today's my birthday. I watched 4th Flame Bringer on youtube, it looks AWESOME!

15. samusaran115

samusaran115 Well-Known Member

Heh, you aren't that good are you? Grappling with kenpachi OWNS. Grapple into corner and use Se3, then SP3. Awesome.

16. Renji217

Renji217 Well-Known Member

Why isnt it out yet?? (>T^T)>

17. Slixer

Slixer New Member

I've been wondering that to, was really looking forward to it and yet still there no rom :( yet Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 the EU version is out and thats meant to be released next week >_<

18. marzz92

marzz92 Well-Known Member

This should have been out already, and yet we still do not have any news...

19. Dynodevil

Dynodevil Well-Known Member

Yeah i can't wait for this, but i spose all we can do is sit tight and wait. I'm sure as soon as its available Romu will have it :D

20. that3d-trapezoid

that3d-trapezoid Well-Known Member

Also can't wait for this.
    Bleach Bof and DS were crazy awesome - brings back the thrill in fighting games with making up combos that're actually worth training for.
    As a plus, I'm a fan of Turn-Based RPGs, so we'll see how the sudden turn fares.

Good thing RomUlation gets new ROMs earlier than others. Hail.