1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Blacks Greatest Athletes of all Major Sports Leagues?

Discussion in 'Sports' started by blacksun23, Sep 25, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. blacksun23

blacksun23 Guest

is it just me or do the blacks just seem to dominate all the major sports leagues?

basketball michael jordan
    football jim brown
    hockey wayne gretzky
    soccer pele

thats 3-1
    im counting rugby out cause football is more known worldwide
    and for me football is much better than rugby
    but even if you count rugby in(im sure itll be a white guy) its still 3-2

2. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

Re: BLACKS GREATEST ATHLETES OF MAJOR SPORTS LEAGUES?

Would you please refrain from using all capitals in topic titles?

Also American football is rugby for nancy-boys that are scared of getting hurt.

3. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

Uh yeah, just in their blood I guess. Most of the NZ All Blacks Rugby Team are Maori, going good in the World Cup, damn forward pass from France :p

4. grimsim1

grimsim1 Well-Known Member

Actually I don't think you can say blacks are better in soccer (and its called football). Pele was great, no doubt but who said he is the best? Diego Maradona was just as good. In fact, many people consider Maradona better than Pele. There were so many amazing "white" pleayers in football, and less amazing "black" players, so in my opinion I think that sport has been "dominated" by whites. Basketball and American football and hockey don't concern me so I cant say. Racing and driving sports are dominated largely by white people. Lewis Hamilton I think was the first non-white person to win the F1.

But anyways, why is this important? there are great white and great black sportspersons, as well as other races.

5. blacksun23

blacksun23 Guest

my point is blacks are better athletes than whites

6. Roy mustang

Roy mustang Well-Known Member

that's true to a certain extent look at the Jamaicans run god there fast

7. Loonylion

Bullshit. Black athletes generally come from countries where sport/physical fitness are considered more important than they are in white countries.

8. blacksun23

blacksun23 Guest

it doesnt matter where your from to be a great athlete
    its what your made of and i think the blacks are just really more athletic than whites.
    theyre stronger faster and just better overall(physically)
    about the brains though its of course the white dudes are smarter
    loony ever heard of the b ball saying that white guys cant jump?
    search this in youtube "girl gets owned dunk" or something like that
    youll see a really embarassing moment for white b ball players

9. Born2killx

Born2killx Well-Known Member

How do you know? Whites just put more emphasis on learning. That doesn't mean biologically, they are superior in intelligence.

10. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

I agree Born2killx. Doesn't mean that they're naturally smarter, same goes for blacks and sports.

11. lilblkridinhood

lilblkridinhood Well-Known Member

Honestly to me blacks are good at certain sports, and whites are at another, but technically we're all equal, just each individual has their own sport. But obviously there are some sports where others are better. LIke basketball, blacks are just better than whites in my opinion

12. grimsim1

It doesn't matter what colour your skin is. Its all about the individual and how determined he or she is to be great at a sport they love. Because more black people are considered fans and participants in basketball, there is generally a larger amount of black persons taking part, hence a higher probability of better black players. But if a white guy loves shooting hoops, he can also be a great athlete. There is nothing about a black person that makes them better than a white person in any way, shape or form. The same goes for the other way around. A black person cannot "be a better athlete" genetically. Its all in the individual. Black and white people are equal physically, its all about how you engage in a certain sport or activity.

13. blacksun23

blacksun23 Guest

its cause they were born to be smart while blacks were born to dunk
    white=brains
    black=athletic

thats just it

14. Loonylion

that is just bullshit and verging on racism...

15. blacksun23

blacksun23 Guest

what the hell is racist about what im saying man
    its true
    im guessing your a white guy?
    well its just whites are just for brains and stuff(are there black scientists?) and blacks are just really more energetic agile and athletic than whites
    dont be offended im not saying whites are the dexter neutron kinda guys who suck at sports my point is blacks are just better than whites at physical feats while whites are better on brains
    and there are a lot of super athletic white guys out there. theres phelps and ziani(guy with the worlds highest vertical leap for a dunker)

16. grimsim1

I agree, saying one race is better than the other is racism.

17. Loonylion

of course there are black scientists. I am white, and I am what a lot of people would call a genius. However, when I was younger, I was an athlete. It doesn't take a degree in genetics to know that how athletic someone is has nothing to to do with genes, with the rare exception of people with genetic conditions making them less mobile.

18. darksynyster

darksynyster Well-Known Member

I agree. After his second post on this topic I started thinking that.

This person speaks the truth. It's not about skin color, it's about determination, commitment, dedication, effort and sacrifice. That's what determines a good athlete.

Exactly.

19. blacksun23

blacksun23 Guest

i am not a f***ing racist okay
    im not saying blacks are better than whites overall(look at my title)
    im saying blacks are better at sports while whites at brains
    i am not black or white my complexion is fair and i am asian which gives me no reason to support either
    this is just what i have noticed throughout my whole life

20. grimsim1

This is getting stupid now. This topic needs to end I think. Loonylion could you please do the honours. There is no point in arguing here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.