1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Black screen while playing pokemon heart gold on No$GBA

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by sewzhentao, May 3, 2010.

1. sewzhentao

sewzhentao Member

Er I have patched the rom with the Ruldpoh Universal thing put still when i run the rom on No$GBA it does not work, after Professor oak is done talking and i shrink, the screen turns black. Does anyone have this problem and would it be solved if I used the game on a ds instead?

2. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

Have you tried the rom "clean" first-I heard it works differently on that emulator...don't take my word for it though.

3. MichaRulez

MichaRulez Well-Known Member

Try to use this Code/Cheat
    When you use No$GBA than you add cheats this way:

Utility ---> Cheats ---> Add New

Copy this code in the BIG Box and choose a name for it in the small box [it doesnt matter what you choose]. After this you have to make click at the circle of "Action Replay". Than press OK and click on the cheat to make a tik.

4. sewzhentao

sewzhentao Member

I tried using the cheat but after oak finishing talking and i shrink it still is black. Will it happen on my ds? Or do you have a soul silver nds file that is patched and working could you send it to me? My email is [email protected] please kindly title your email, Romulation thanks

5. MichaRulez

ok I will send you a prepatched one! Which card do you have on your DS?

6. meganova

meganova Well-Known Member

Read this thread.
    http://forum.romulation.net/index.php?topic=34997.0

7. sewzhentao

sewzhentao Member

My ds card is a orginal r4 thanks
    Post Merge: [time]1272886735[/time]
    sorry i made a typo, my email is [email protected] sorry could you send it again?

8. MichaRulez